Hello, Operations Managers!
My name is Luca and I am the CEO at The Contractor Consultants – an innovative start-up, dedicated to revolutionizing the contractor hiring landscape. As a start-up, we pride ourselves on providing in-depth knowledge and expertise in our subject matter, with a hands-on approach to working with our clients.
Our mission is to help construction companies find the right talent for their projects and enable contractors to focus on other areas of the business.
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Operations Manager who is ready to dive into the dynamic and ever-changing start-up environment. If you’re a results-driven individual with a passion for operations management, a strong background in scaling tech/service-based businesses, and a willingness to adapt to rapid changes and challenges, we’d love to hear from you.
This is a Full-time remote position.
We are looking for an Operations Manager specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, operations management, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5+years of experience in operations management, preferably in a tech/service-based business.
- Proven track record of successfully scaling businesses and achieving operational excellence.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and manage cross-functional teams.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset, with experience in performance measurement and reporting.
- Proficiency in project management and resource planning tools.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and constantly evolving start-up environment.
- Work with marketing agencies to continually improve marketing efforts.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Overseeing day-to-day operations, ensuring seamless coordination between all departments.
- Developing and implementing operational strategies, processes, and systems that align with the company’s objectives.
- Identifying opportunities for growth and optimization, and executing plans to scale the business efficiently.
- Collaborating with the executive team to set performance metrics and evaluate results.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients, contractors, and other key stakeholders, engaging at a deeper level due to the nature of our start-up.
- Managing budgets, resources, and timelines to ensure all projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and industry best practices.
- Building and leading a high-performing team, fostering a culture of continuous improvement, innovation, and adaptability to change.
- Not scared to get stuck into the action to gain a deep understanding of the business as the company grows.
- Competitive salary ranging from $70,000 – $100,000, based on experience.
- Shared profit incentive, rewarding your contribution to our company’s success.
- Potential equity, providing a stake in the future growth of the company.
- An opportunity to shape the future of the contractor hiring industry.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment that values diversity, creativity, and flexibility.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re Analytical and Detail-Oriented. Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well. You’re obsessed with metrics and understanding the key drivers of those metrics.
You’re highly Organized.You are organized enough to ensure you’re on top of your own goals and responsibilities. You bring your whole personality to work and are willing to engage on a personal level. You put your whole heart into your work and uplift those around you.
You’re an Excellent Communicator.
You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills that allow you to explain complex topics in simple ways. You are able to clearly get your point across and get all stakeholders aligned on a common goal.
What We Do:
Please visit our website to get a good understanding of our services:
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
Supply Chain Manager For an Ecommerce Brand
We are looking to hire a motivated Supply Chain Manager who can be responsible for all supply chain management and logistics duties including booking and shipping methods, and the overall 3PL processes.
- CGK Unlimited
Posted1 week ago
Salary$20,000 - $25,000 / yearFull Time
Chief Operating Officer for a Dropshipping Company
We are looking to hire a highly experienced, quick-on-their-feet Chief Operating Officer with an exceptional gift for creating order out of chaos and mapping out systems and processes that are both agile and responsive to the fast-paced growth and industry
- Seth Media AS
Posted1 month ago
Salary8,000 - 15,000/ monthFull Time
M&A Business Development Sales Representative
Posted1 month ago
Salary$20-25 per hourOther