Hello, Social Media Managers!
My name is Petra Fürst and I am the CEO at Soulmate Coaching – our motivated and warm-hearted team will pull out all the stops to help you find a happy relationship with the man of your dreams! We have helped thousands of women on their way to a happy relationship- at live performances, in seminars, workshops, intensive 1-to-1 sessions, and of course via our YouTube channel with 80,000+ subscribers and 18 million video views.
We are looking for a stellar Social Media manager who can help us effectively extend our reach and spread our message through the many various social media platforms available today. The person we have in mind is an excellent yet empathetic communicator who has the ability to help us communicate our message effectively to a broader market.
This is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager specifically with these requirements:
- Native to excellent written and spoken English and German
- Excellent content writing skills in German
- At least 2+ years experience as a Social Media Manager preferably for a coaching, community or advocacy-led organization
- Has at least 2+ years of proven experience in digital marketing
- Has at least 2+ years of experience working in a Digital Marketing Agency
- Knows the in and outs of different social media platforms (IG, TikTok, Facebook)
- Has experience in developing and scaling effective long and short-term social media marketing strategies, metrics, and processes for various social media platforms (Facebook, TikTok, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, Linked In, etc)
- Has experience in planning, creating, and promoting viral content in shorts and reels
- Highly adaptable and up-to-date with social media and marketing trends
- Has background or experience in working with influencers
- Comfortable working with a team of women
- Must be open to travel for seminars and events
Nice to have:
- Experience managing coaching/psychology/empowerment social media and content
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Serve as our company’s Social Media Manager
- Monitoring KPIs and target goals (engagement, outreach, and overall growth leads)
- Design and plan effective communications and marketing strategies specially focused on different social media channels
- Planning the content calendar (strategy, meeting, launching, etc.)
- Planning, producing and posting engaging written and video content to generate leads and promote engagement among current and potential clients and community members
- Editing video content for shorts and reels
- Work side by side with the founder in strategizing and implementing effective and unified messaging across social media channels
- Working with influencers and content creators as may be needed in beefing up our communications strategies
- Performing market research and marketing analysis on the marketing strategy outcomes
- Joining seminars and events and recording stories in the event
- Working in a challenging environment where you’re going to be pushed to do your best work in your entire career
- Have the freedom to bring ideas, and strategies and be free to implement them
- Help empower women to realise the best and happiest version of themselves and in their relationships
- 100% remote with flexible overlapping working hours
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing company and grow with it
- Plenty of travel opportunities as you will be working closely with the Founder as stage and attend seminars and events. Help us tell our stories and share our clients’ journeys towards personal development and happiness as they happen.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re a Data-Driven Social Media Maven.
You pride yourself in being constantly up to date on current social media and marketing trends making it easy for you to plan, forecast, adjust and adapt as may be needed. Your razor-sharp analysis of what works and what doesn’t, helps you adapt to the ever-changing messaging needs on social media.
You are Empathetic.
Relationships for women are hard enough without having to feel that no one really understands you. Our ideal person has that huge heart that can empathize with our clients and can make them feel that they are indeed heard and their needs and concerns understood.
You’re a Communications Guru and Storyteller.
What is the use of having a good message if it is not heard and communicated properly? Our social media rockstar will have the ability to take all we want to say and communicate it effectively to those who need to hear it.
You have a Learning and Growth Mindset.
You won’t be expected to know everything from the start, but you’ll need to be motivated and quick to learn new information. You can acknowledge that everything can always be improved and that you can approach each challenge with a positive ‘can-do attitude.
What We Do:
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our service:
Our site: https://www.soulmatecoaching.de/
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time to a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!