Hi, Operations Managers!
My name is John and I am the “Visionary” (Traction/EOS) CEO at Seller Candy – The expert Amazon Operations arm of our clients’ Amazon business. We provide unlimited support and solutions inside Seller Central at an experienced level without the hassle of our clients’ onboarding and training new team members.
With Agency-Level security practices and an experienced team who’s been through the thick of it, our clients escape their Seller Central frustrations so that they can focus on growing their business.
About the role:
We are looking to hire a motivated, creative-thinking Head of Operations who is a master strategist and communicator. You will effectively design new operational and scaling systems from their conception to implementation. This rock star must have a proven track record in effectively leading a remote, multi-cultural team on the mission to provide high-quality work and high-impact projects in a fast-paced growth and execution environment.
Must have a head for leading across the organization – not just production. You will oversee all aspects of the business from business operations, finance, sales, marketing, HR, and technology. And last and most importantly, our dream ringmaster must be a guru at handling and managing people, from coaching, encouraging growth, building teamwork, and handling the occasional conflict resolution.
This is a full-time remote position.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Has at least 3+ years experience as Head of Operations or in Operations executive/ leadership positions
- Has at least 2+ years of experience working in a Productized Service or Service Agency environment.
- Technologically competent and able to envision, evaluate, and implement new systems and processes that will scale with our operations across our highly engaged remote team
- Track record of building, leading, and managing operations teams and have delivered high-impact projects in short timelines
- Excellent people management skills including resolving conflict, coaching and developing others, promoting teamwork, and performance management.
- Proven experience as a business operator
- Financially literate and able to understand and run a P&L
- Work closely with the CEO to execute the vision of the company.
- Run the day-to-day business operations.
- Coordinating all departments and providing leadership as needed, as well as senior team members across the organization.
- Build the business system in a scalable way; integrating marketing, sales, and delivery into a central operational dashboard so that we can scale even more quickly and efficiently.
- Integrate our teams and processes into a high-performance system.
- Communicate and build relationships at all levels in the business, connecting team members and leaders so that they are empowered and exemplify our culture.
- Monitor the deployment of financial resources.
- Performance bonuses
- Standard US holidays (except Thanksgiving due to Black Friday)
- 14 days of PTO per year
- Growth potential within the company
- Paid training
- Opportunity to lead over 100 people within the next year
- Lead a company that has the opportunity to be industry-leading
- The amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing company that is just as focused on its team as they are on their customers
Please note that you’ll be joining a fast-paced and high-achieving team. You’ll be held to high expectations and challenged. And you’ll also be supported in your growth in this role professionally as well as personally.
If this sounds interesting to you, please proceed with the application.Kindly be advised that the recruitment process is being managed by Premier Media. For any further details or inquiries, Please reach out to the Premier Media recruitment team, as they oversee all our hiring procedures.