Hello, Digital Account Managers!
My name is Jasmine and I am the HR Manager of Search Engine People – a close-knit team that is borderline obsessed with all things digital marketing. We are indisputably Canada’s most trusted search agency. Our team loves working as a partner to Canadian small businesses, and some of the world’s biggest and most prolific brands.
We are looking to hire a motivated, Digital Account Manager who gets digital media and takes it upon him/herself to stay current on industry trends. You are digitally savvy and have a solid understanding of online marketing programs. You are an excellent communicator who can take on strategic plans and analytical data. You are very comfortable being the point person for your portfolio of clients. You have excellent account management skills and can deliver performance-driven solutions leveraging a wide range of SEM and SEO marketing tactics.
This is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple clients
- University or College diploma in a related field with 2+ years of experience
- Has 2+ years of digital marketing/advertising agency
- Experience with eCommerce and B2B clients is ideal
- Comprehensive knowledge of Paid Search, Display, and Remarketing is preferred
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of SEO, Social and Marketing Automation is an asset
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills with a proven track record of success
- A positive personality and enjoy initiating, directing, and managing accounts-including the planning and marketing activities
- Great Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present (in person, web conferencing)
- Ability to work in a demanding environment and to balance several clients’ needs simultaneously
Your responsibility will include (but are not limited to):
- Leading client relationships and managing the overall account management process for your assigned accounts within the SMB, B2B & Enterprise (B2C) space
- Supporting your team by producing ad copy, testing plans, and other special projects as required
- You will leverage a wide range of proprietary and 3rd party tools to produce data-driven deliverables
- Working with clients to develop and implement their digital marketing strategy
- Organizing and leading client presentations, in-person meetings, conference calls, on-site visits, etc.
- Collaborating with internal and client teams to achieve set goals and objectives
- Delivering monthly reporting of account performance, providing insightful analysis, recommendations and opportunities to meet goals and KPIs
- Proactively manage your clients and anticipate issues and develop solution-focused recommendations
- Responsible for ensuring projects/campaigns are executed accurately, effectively, and within budget
- Partnering with the clients and quickly understanding their business and industry
- Fully remote or flex hours available
- Free on-site Parking
- 3-week vacation to start & 6 Paid Wellness Days
- Health /Dental Benefits
- LTD Program
- EAP ( Employee Assistance Program)
- RRSP matching after one year
- Holiday Shut Down
- Summer Hours ( July and August)
- Competitive Base & Bonus
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re Client-Oriented and an Excellent Communicator
You ensure that your number one priority is your clients and their needs. You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills that allow you to explain complex topics in simple ways. You are able to clearly get your point across and get all stakeholders aligned on a common goal.
You’re highly OrganizedYou are organized enough to make sure that you’re on top of your own goals and responsibilities. You bring your whole personality to work and are willing to engage on a personal level. You put your whole heart into your work and uplift those around you.
You’re a Self-Starter.
We’re looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. Ideally, you are self-directed, self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand. You have the ability to motivate yourself and also motivate a team in a positive way to get the results.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service you’ll deliver:
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, a questionnaire (5 mins), a video (5-6 mins), and two-three 1-on-1 interviews (30-90 mins each), and an assignment.