Hello, Lead Generation Specialists!
My name is Anna and I am the CEO of Remotivate – a Remote-Focused Recruitment Agency. We’ve been operating for the past 3 years helping online businesses hire remote superstars. We believe the future of work is Remote, and have dedicated our time to providing a thorough, transparent, and easy-to-use recruitment service for all remote hiring needs.
We are looking to hire a motivated Lead Generation Specialist who can confidently speak about Recruitment with business owners. We need an experienced Lead specialist who not only closes sales but also proactively conducts outreach to generate new & revive old leads. Finally, we’d like you to leverage your sales expertise to update existing processes & resources.
This is a part-time remote role (20 – 25 hours/week).
We are looking for a Lead Generation Specialist specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent in English and excellent email copy/communication skills
- Must have at least 2+ years of experience in requirements
- Must have at least 2+ years of lead generation and/or sales specialist experience
- Must have at least 2+ years of experience working in a digital agency
- Has experience with managing sales funnels, leads, and client prospects
- Has experience with generating and managing sales leads through emails, phone calls, social media, and marketing efforts
- Has experience with growing and hitting sales targets
- Has experience creating and setting sales KPIs and SOPs
- Has experience using sales and PM tools/CRMs
Nice to have:
- Background/experience in Marketing
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process
- Research, track, maintain, and update leads
- Generate and contact prospects/make outgoing calls to develop new business
- Scheduling and coordinating calls with leads
- Picking up mid to end-of-funnel leads and being able to get them to book a call
- Closing deals & maintaining relationships with closed deals
- Coordinating with the operations team to set up new clients for success
- Creating and improving existing sales resources
- Creating videos and SOPs for other team members
- Assisting & coordinating with the marketing team
- Work with a fully remote team
- Completely remote and flexible schedule
- Lots of growth and learning opportunities
- Chance to be part of a fast-growing startup environment and learn at an accelerated pace
- Fun and personable culture, we feel like one big family!
- Work on a commission base, so your salary will continue to grow exponentially with the results you bring
- Health insurance coverage
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re an excellent sales communicator
We do not expect you to change our customers’ minds or be a pushy sleazy sales type. You communicate information effectively while casting our clients in a favorable light. You are able to clearly get your point across and get all stakeholders aligned on a common goal.
You’re an Analytical and Detailed-Oriented Problem Solver.
You have strong analytical skills and a detailed approach to problem-solving. You have sharp attention to detail and can spot inefficiencies in strategies and find creative solutions based on your analysis and observations.
You’re a Self-Starter.
We’re looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. Ideally, you are self-directed, and self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand. You have the ability to motivate yourself and be part of a motivated team in a positive way to get results.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service we deliver:
Our hiring process is made up of 3 parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
Sr. Business Development Representative for a Growth Consulting Firm
The role is responsible for owning sales outside of the founders
- Conversion Advocates
Hiring inCentral America, Latin America, North America
Posted3 weeks ago
SalaryOTE $90,000-110,000+ ($60,000-80,000 base salary + uncapped commission)Full Time
Sales Representative for an SEO Agency
We are looking to hire a motivated Sales Representative who can confidently speak with authority about SEO and link building with business owners, SEOs, and marketers.
Hiring inEurope, United States
Posted2 months ago
Salarycommission basedPart Time
Senior Account Executive for a Digital Marketing Agency
We are looking to hire a motivated, Senior Account Executive to sell a top-tier solution with incredible results to prospects.
Hiring inNorth America
Posted2 months ago