Salary: $50, 000 – $70,000 / year
Working Hours: Flexible (CST, 9:30 am – 3 pm)
Hello, Offer Strategists!
My name is Sara and I am the People Lead at Profound Commerce -a fast-growing brand holding company that owns and operates a next-generation portfolio of consumer products brands. Profound Commerce brands benefit from superior marketing, operations, and finance platform with seasoned e-commerce hands at their helm. Profound Commerce colleagues all share the desire to do the best work of their career and value the way that their efforts directly impact the top and bottom lines of a business.
We are looking to hire a motivated, Offer Strategist who can be a part of out transparent and growing team. We are all about building here – building the business, building our careers, building our teams, everything! If you are a rockstar who can confidently lead our web design & project management team to lead to all our new product launches, then you might be the one for us!
This is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for a Offer Strategist specifically with these requirements:
- You have excellent written/spoken English skills so that you can easily collaborate with our team
- Has at least 1+year of proven experience as a CRO strategist
- Must have at least 2+ years of experience in e-commerce / fast-paced, high-growth companies
- Has experience either owning or leading a B2C Brands
- Has understanding of Direct Response & Copy
- Has understanding of the customer and their journey from not knowing our product, to purchase
- Worked with Hotjar, Clarity, Google Optimize or equivalent software.
- Analytical and process driven
- Detailed oriented and meticulous
- You are a self-starter and can work independently without supervision
- You are comfortable working with other people remotely
- You are open to change and feedback
- You are proactive and constantly finding new ways to improve your performance
- You take pride in the results that you deliver
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Working with web design & project management team to lead to all new product launches
- Working with web design & project management team to lead to all new funnel launches within existing products
- Leading the CRO & continuous improvement of our scaling funnels
- Working with the creative director to ensure produced media and advertising is congruent to our funnels.
- Going deep into research to understand the pain points, fears, desires, and purchase prompt of our ideal avatar.
- Flexible PTO policy
- All FT, W2 employees receive fully paid medical and dental benefits.
- All FT, W2 employees receive a 401k match after their 90th day here.
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Be part of a team where growth mindset is being exercised
- Continual feedback performance management system and OKR goal management process
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re Analytical and Detail-Oriented. Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well. You’re obsessed with metrics and understanding what are the key drivers of metrics.
You’re a Self-Starter.
We’re looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. Ideally, you are self-directed, self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand. You have the ability to motivate yourself and also motivate a team in a positive way to get the results.
You have a Learning and Growth Mindset.
You won’t be expected to know everything from the start, but you’ll need to be motivated and quick to learn new information. You have the ability to acknowledge that everything can always be improved and that you can approach each challenge with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service you’ll deliver:
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
Chief Operating Officer for a Digital Content Company
We are looking to hire a highly organized and motivated Chief Operating Officer with a solid background in building and scaling digital content agency processes.
- Health Secret
Hiring inUnited States
Posted2 hours ago
Salary$120,000-$150,000 / monthFull Time
Operations Manager for a Construction Company
We are looking to hire a motivated, Operations Manager who has experience implementing efficient systems for production, logistics and distribution.
Hiring inUnited States
Posted3 days ago
Salary$70,000 - $100,000/yearFull Time
Creative Director for an E-commerce Company
We are looking to hire a highly organized and motivated Creative Director who can confidently lead our team of creatives in producing great ads and top-shelf content.
- Profound Commerce
Hiring inEurope, Latin America, South Africa
Posted3 weeks ago
Salary$60,000 - $85,000/yearFull Time