Hello Sales Managers!
My name is Qasim Shahbaz and I’m an Ecommerce Supply Chain Consultant & the founder of NTMK Logistics.
About the company:
NTMK Logistics is a growing logistics provider, offering end-to-end supply chain solutions to customers around the world. Our company is built on the foundation of our experienced and dedicated team of professionals who are committed to providing excellent customer service, reliable delivery and cost-effective solutions.
Our team is highly skilled and knowledgeable in the areas of supply chain management, logistics planning and transportation management. We ensure that our clients’ goods reach their destination safely and on time.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join our team and drive the growth of our Freight Forwarding business. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for generating business leads both internally and externally, cultivating new sales opportunities, and expanding our customer base by leveraging our company’s value proposition. You will play a crucial role in developing and implementing sales strategies to stay ahead of market shifts and identify emerging markets. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in logistics and freight forwarding, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively engage with customers and negotiate deals.
This is a Full-time Remote position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business or related field
- Minimum 8+ years of industry-related experience
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Experience managing and directing a sales team
- Experience in online lead generation
- Exposure to the US & EU markets
- Strong knowledge in logistics and freight forwarding
- Knowledge of current market trends in logistics and freight forwarding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills
- Strong sales and negotiation technique
- Dedication to providing great customer service
Responsibilities (but are not limited to):
- Generate business leads internally and externally.
- Cultivate new sales leads to establish business and market/ negotiate offered services.
- Leverage company value proposition to expand customer base.
- Manage resource allocation while identifying emerging markets and market shifts.
- Maintaining current clientele and expanding the company’s revenues and profits with new business
- Manage day-to-day operations with KPI metrics.
- Create and manage the branch’s strategic plan.
- Plan for future development and contingencies, encompassing economic and global changes
- Drive customer retention and growth through strategic account planning and relationship building.
- Generate insights leveraging internal and external business intelligence to report on, and drive the business.
- Responsible for setting an example for the employees by exemplifying and demanding appropriate conduct, good character and a strong work ethic. Responsible for fostering teamwork and productivity through strong leadership and guidance.
- Keep proper files and records to ensure the office is in compliance with Customs and Government regulations.
- Develop the new market in Logistics and Freight Forwarding.
- Overlooking the day-to-day business process and in collaboration with the operation team to identify potential clients and provide a recommendation for improvements.
- Work with an existing talented and dedicated team
- Work on exciting projects
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally on this role
- Completely remote schedule
- Location independence
Please note that you’ll be joining a fast-paced and high-achieving team. You’ll be held to high expectations and challenged. And you’ll also be supported in your growth in this role professionally as well as personally.
If this sounds interesting to you, please proceed with the application.
Kindly be advised that the recruitment process is being managed by Premier Media. For any further details or inquiries, Please reach out to the Premier Media recruitment team, as they oversee all our hiring procedures.