Hello, Sales and Marketing Assistants!
My name is Noor and I am the COO at Impact School – We work with entrepreneurs to scale their businesses and make a positive impact on the clients they serve. Our goal when we work with any of our clients is to help them build the biggest, most profitable business that they possibly can – and by extension help them have a larger impact on their clients and the world around them.
We are looking to hire a motivated Sales and Marketing Assistant who can deliver on tasks consistently, ensuring that the social media content is posted and the pipelines are managed daily so that leads are being stayed on top of, allowing the company to enroll more members and make a greater impact.
This is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Assistant specifically with these requirements:
- Has excellent English communication skills
- Has at least 2+ years of experience as a Social Media Assistant or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing or a related field.
- Has experience with heavy bulk of message and social outreach
- Has experience doing high volume of outbound messaging
- Knowledgeable with using CRMs
- Tech savvy – computer literate and comfortable working completely virtually
- Good, stable and reliable internet connection
- Able to follow clear instructions and execute seamlessly under time constraints
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Copying and pasting the content onto Instagram, Instagram stories, personal Fb, personal Fb stories, LinkedIn, tweethunter
- Copying and pasting 2x top of funnel posts into all 14 fb group twice per week (28 postings total)
- Keeping an eye on dms and getting all dms to either the MOF or BOF optin page (or live training in the future) and doing outreach on everyone who comments on any post delivering them the MOF training or the latest podcast if they’ve already had the freebie before (and if we are doing a live training, inviting them to that.
- Sending a link to a prospect, noting them down and putting them on a hitlist and continuing to follow up until their name pops into the crm which is when the setters jump in
- Checking FB notifications once per day and outreach on any interest or intent based leads
- Sending links to leads who type “ACCESS,” “RESULTS” or another keyword and then following up with them authentically until you see them sign up in MyScaleSystems
- Checking the crm everyday to make sure the setters are on top of the 2 lists they need to be checking and communicating with their manager if not
- Doing 100 outreach per day (if there haven’t been 100 comments, make up for it by doing additional outreach on followers)
- Fb group + friend requests accepting // LinkedIn connection requests accepting
- Pre call follow up (and if the call happens on weekend or Monday morning, doing it Friday)
- Sending links to the VSL page when someone comments or DMs INFO on social media platforms.
- Making sure “conversations” tab in GHL is at 0 daily
- Checking hit list daily and appropriate follow up
- Follow up using the standard operating procedure with mastermind applicants to ensure they book a call with us once they have filled out their application.
- Outbound messaging (50 reached out to per day)
- Completely remote
- Potential to grow a team and move into a leadership role
- Consistent support from team members. We pride ourselves on working WITH each other and giving as much support as is asked.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re an Excellent Communicator
You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills that allow you to explain complex topics in simple ways. You are able to clearly get your point across and get all stakeholders aligned on a common goal.
You’re Analytical and Detail-Oriented. Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well. You’re obsessed with metrics and understanding what are the key drivers of metrics.
You’re a Self-Starter.
We’re looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. You are self-directed, and self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand. You have the ability to motivate yourself and also motivate a team in a positive way to get results.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of a few of the exciting brands you’ll be involved with:
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!