Hello, Executive Assistants!
We’re Emma and Jordan, the Co-Founders of Gameway. Gameway is the world’s first premium video game lounge located in airports. We revolutionize airport travel by making the start of your journey fun and entertaining. Based on how much time you have until your next flight, you can enjoy a first-class video game experience to make time fly by.
We are seeking a highly organized and proactive Executive Assistant to work directly with us and occasionally our core leadership. The ideal candidate will excel in calendar management, email correspondence, organizational tasks, handling various challenging situations, and have a creative mindset towards bringing solutions to the table. This role requires attention to detail and the ability to proactively contribute to the smooth functioning of the executive team. Tech-savvy skills, including proficiency in calendar management tools, email platforms, and other relevant software, are essential – as well as the ability to learn new software quickly.
This role is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant for leadership or Founders.
- Experience with calendar and email management.
- Experience with budget and event management.
- Experience organizing travel arrangements (everything from flights to accommodation).
- Experience creating and organizing files – especially for legal/tax purposes is a huge plus.
- Experience in process/operational improvement and implementation.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Highly adaptable to various work and communication styles across leaders you will support.
- Comfortable working during CST business hours.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Calendar Management:
- Efficiently manage and organize the Co-Founders’ calendars, scheduling meetings, appointments, and events.
- Prioritize and coordinate commitments to optimize time management.
- Email Inbox Management:
- Draft, monitor, and respond to emails on behalf of the Co-Founders, ensuring timely and professional communication.
- Organize and categorize incoming emails, flagging important correspondence for immediate attention.
- Organization and Task Management:
- Maintain a high level of organization across any tools/software/communication you will be involved in.
- Proactively identify areas for process improvement and implement efficient solutions.
- Travel Management:
- Arrange travel itineraries for the Founders – coordinating flights, accommodations, and transportation.
- Ensure all travel plans align with business requirements and preferences.
- State Paperwork Filing:
- File necessary state paperwork in states like California, Oregon, Washington, Illinois, NY, NJ, Texas, and North Carolina on a biweekly basis.
- Ensure compliance with state regulations and deadlines.
- Proactive Problem-Solving and Process Improvement:
- Demonstrate a proactive mindset in identifying and addressing challenges.
- Contribute to continuous process improvement, finding innovative solutions to enhance operational efficiency.
- PTO – vacation and sick leave
- Opportunity to work with different leaders within the business, and learn from them directly
- Opportunity to be involved in many areas of the business
- Retirement plan (applicable for US candidates only)
- Be part of a company that has exponential growth
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You are Detail-Oriented.
You have sharp attention to detail and find creative solutions to any given task assigned by your executives.
You’re Motivated and Adaptable.
We’re looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. You are self-directed, and self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand. You are also able to work under pressure with decisiveness and limited oversight.
You’re Highly Organized.
You are organized enough to make sure that you’re on top of your goals and responsibilities – no check-ins or follow-ups are required from supervisors to make sure tasks are completed. You keep others accountable and support them in making sure they are able to achieve goals you are collaborating on.
You’re an Excellent Communicator.
You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills that allow you to explain complex topics in simple ways. You are able to clearly get your point across. You are able to easily adapt your communication style to the various people you work with.
You’re a Positive Individual.
You bring your whole personality to work and are willing to engage on a personal level. You put your whole heart into your work and uplift those around you.
What we do:
Learn more about us here:
Our hiring process is made up of five parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, two 1-on-1 interviews, and a small test project.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Jordan & Emma