Hello, Formulation Specialists!
My name is Tony and I’m a serial entrepreneur, founder of a few businesses in wholesale, retail and E-commerce based in the US. Two of them are dietary supplement brands, one with a full gummy vitamin line and the other specializing in capsules for adult wellness.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Supplement Formulation and Testing Specialist who will be in charge of coordinating with factories to create custom formulas and ensuring that batch records and certificates of analysis are accurate. You will be responsible for two brands.
Your main duties will also include troubleshooting any issues that may arise during the manufacturing process and working with factories to ensure that their production processes meet the requirements for quality assurance and safety protocols.
You must be knowledgeable about health and wellness categories, primarily supplements, and be familiar with the regulations and safety protocols related to supplement manufacturing.
This would start as a Part-Time (10-20h/week) Remote position with the potential to move to a full-time position.
We are looking for someone that can work in the US time zones or overlap.
- Experience with supplement formulation and testing
- Experience with coordinating with factories in creating custom formulas and confirming/recording Batch Records and Certificates of Analysis
- Experience with health and wellness categories, primarily supplements
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Problem-solving skills
Responsibilities (but are not limited to):
- Coordinate with factories to develop customized formulas and ensure batch records and certificates of analysis are accurate
- Troubleshoot any issues that may arise during the manufacturing process
- Work with factories to ensure production processes meet quality assurance and safety protocols
- Work with a fully remote team
- Completely remote and flexible schedule
- Location independence
- You’ll be joining a high-level and fast-paced team, working with exciting businesses and projects
- Opportunity to work on new exciting brands in the future
Equally important to skillset fit is the culture fit. So please review some of my social posts to get a sense of me as a person, if you think you’d enjoy working with me and if we have aligned values.
If this sounds interesting to you please proceed with your application.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
Supply Chain Manager For an Ecommerce Brand
We are looking to hire a motivated Supply Chain Manager who can be responsible for all supply chain management and logistics duties including booking and shipping methods, and the overall 3PL processes.
- CGK Unlimited
Posted1 week ago
Salary$20,000 - $25,000 / yearFull Time
Operations Manager for a Construction Consulting Business
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Operations Manager who is ready to dive into the dynamic and ever-changing start-up environment.
- The Contractor Consultants
Hiring inUnited States
Posted1 month ago
Salary$70,000 - $100,000/year (plus shared profit incentive and potential equity)Full Time
Chief Operating Officer for a Dropshipping Company
We are looking to hire a highly experienced, quick-on-their-feet Chief Operating Officer with an exceptional gift for creating order out of chaos and mapping out systems and processes that are both agile and responsive to the fast-paced growth and industry
- Seth Media AS
Posted1 month ago
Salary8,000 - 15,000/ monthFull Time