Hello Sales Professional!
My name is Dave, I’m the CEO of ERC Guru.
About the company:
ERC Guru provides expert guidance and support to businesses seeking to claim the Employee Retention Credit (ERC). Our team conducts a thorough evaluation of their eligibility and leaves no question marks in their claim, ensuring that they receive the maximum possible refund. We make it simple to claim the capital that’s theirs, whether they need to cover operating expenses, grow their business, hire talent, pay off debt, or build a safety net.
With ERC Guru, they’ll be assigned a dedicated refund specialist who will work closely with them from start to finish. Our goal is to help them reclaim the capital that’s rightfully theirs.
To find out more about the ERC Guru, please visit our website https://ercguru.com/.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Outside Sales Professional who will be responsible for contacting potential clients in-person, as well as via phone and email, to introduce them to our ERC consulting services. You will also be responsible for scheduling appointments and conducting virtual meetings with clients to assess their eligibility for the Employee Retention Credit, working with them to complete necessary forms and paperwork to claim the credit, and closing deals to generate new business for the firm. Additionally, you will be required to track sales progress and provide regular reports to the management team.
This position offers a unique opportunity to work independently and remotely while still being able to make outside sales visits in your area. We are looking for someone who is passionate about helping businesses succeed and who has a proven track record of closing deals and generating new business.
- Contact potential clients in-person, as well as via phone and email, to introduce them to our ERC consulting services
- Schedule appointments and conduct virtual meetings with clients to assess their eligibility for the Employee Retention Credit
- Work with clients to complete necessary forms and paperwork to claim the credit
- Close deals and generate new business for the firm
- Track sales progress and provide regular reports to the management team
- Proven experience as a sales representative, preferably in the accounting or tax industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Experience with CRM software and sales tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Desire to work on a commission-heavy compensation plan
We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission, and the opportunity to work independently from anywhere in the US. If you’re a motivated salesperson with a passion for helping businesses succeed, we want to hear from you. We are hiring in all major US metro areas. So the job is fully “remote” in terms of not needing to come to our office but you must be able to make outside sales visits in your area.
If this sounds interesting to you please proceed to the application.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
Sales Development Representative
Posted3 weeks ago
Salary$8 per hourOther
Sales Operations/Lead Generation Specialist for Online DD Provider
Posted2 months ago