Hello, Marketing Leaders!
We are Emplicit – a premier Amazon digital agency that’s focused on our client’s success by fueling their growth based on the 4 pillars of success: Content, Advertising, Strategy, and Logistics. We help ecommerce brands reach their maximum potential by delivering highly-specialized channel expertise tailored to their unique needs.
We are looking to hire a motivated, Senior Director of Client Strategy who has experience in client-facing roles creating holistic omnichannel product and marketing strategies on behalf of our clients with a high degree of autonomy. The ideal candidate will be able to review sales, product, consumer, and market data, and generate actionable insights, and build strategies to grow clients’ ecommerce business on and off Amazon. The candidate will be responsible for the teams implementing these strategies. You must be a professional marketer who is smart, organized, creative, dynamic and bursting with ideas to test out.
This is a full-time remote role.
We are looking for a Senior Director of Client Strategy specifically with these requirements:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to present confidently and convincingly.
- Has at least 5+ years of experience in a supervisor role(s).
- Has at least 3-5 years of related work experience in multi-client marketing and/or digital agency environments.
- Deep understanding of the principles and practices of multichannel marketing, branding and emergent technologies to drive outcomes for B2B and B2C businesses and brands.
- Previous hands-on experience of Google Ads, Amazon Ads, Facebook and other digital and social channels – current certification preferred.
- An understanding of agency services, professional services, and a business acumen.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team to generate new ideas and optimize on existing marketing.
- Project Management software experience (ClickUp, Asana, Clarizen, PSA, etc.).
- Ability to remain energetic, responsive, and enthusiastic in a remote work environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience collaborating with remote team members.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Oversees overall performance of the Marketing team.
- Collaborate with executive management to develop team performance goals.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team in a multi-disciplinary environment and mentor team members.
- Identify and translate opportunities for new and existing clients into actionable strategies and generate growth opportunities for the agency’s clients.
- Flextime + All positions are 100% Work from Home
- UNLIMITED PTO (yes, we really mean unlimited!) Emplicit wants its team members to have the freedom to take time for a vacation or to rest and recharge. No “counting days” and “running out of PTO” here. As long as you meet your performance goals, you decide when and how often to take time off.
- Competitive compensation for the role
- Benefits selected start the first month after hire.
- High Employer contribution to Medical with 100% paid employee dental, and vision
- Company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Company match up to on 401k
- Joining a company focused on being an employer of choice!
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re an Analytical Problem Solver.
You have strong analytical skills and take a data-driven approach to problem-solving. You have sharp attention to detail and can spot inefficiencies in strategies and find creative solutions based on your analysis.
You’re an Excellent Communicator
You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills that allow you to explain complex topics in simple ways. You are able to clearly get your point across and get all stakeholders aligned on a common goal. You communicate job information effectively while casting our clients in a favorable light.
You thrive in ambiguity and can be autonomous in determining solutions. You are a creative thinker who can innovate and ideate a clear vision.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service you’ll deliver:
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!