Hello, eCommerce Paid Media Specialists!
We are Emplicit – a premier Amazon digital agency that’s focused on our client’s success by fueling their growth based on the 4 pillars of success: Content, Advertising, Strategy, and Logistics. We help ecommerce brands reach their maximum potential by delivering highly-specialized channel expertise tailored to their unique needs.
We are looking for a Google Ads specialist to oversee campaign creation and management for our diverse set of clients. This is a client-facing role managing campaigns with a high degree of autonomy.
The ideal candidate will be implementing strategies, automations and managing media across a range of Google channels including search, shopping and display (retargeting and prospecting), and reporting success to clients. With Amazon’s new attribution capabilities, ads will drive sales on Amazon as well as DTC websites.
This is a full-time remote role.
We are looking for a eCommerce Paid Media Specialist specifically with these requirements:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience in SEM and PPC digital marketing for ecommerce brands, with a focus on direct response campaigns (CPA, ROI, and ROAS).
- Must be a professional marketer who is smart, organized, creative, dynamic, and bursting with ideas for our clients.
- Experience working in a multi-client, digital agency environment.
- Current certification in Google Ads – Measurement and Search certification minimum, Display and Shopping certification ideally, Video and Google
- Analytics certification (and GTM experience) a bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- An understanding of agency services, professional services, and a strong business acumen.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team to generate new ideas and optimize existing marketing.
- Technologically savvy, experience with industry leading marketing and project solutions.
- Ability to remain energetic, responsive, and enthusiastic in a remote work environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience collaborating with remote team members.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Research competitive landscape and keywords, and provide actionable strategic recommendations for client marketing plans.
- Create campaigns across Google Ads (search, shopping, display, and potentially YouTube), plus Bing, to optimize client media spend and maximize returns.
- Manage your media spend across your accounts to ensure you are working within approved budgets and/or ROI parameters.
- Troubleshoot issues and proactively create solutions.
- Partner with the strategy and creative teams on campaigns to maximize results.
- Analyze performance data, create monthly reports, and provide intelligent insights, interpretations and appropriate action plans based on conclusions, and present your results and ideas to our clients.
- Continue to expand knowledge of best practices across your core marketing channels and present strategic viewpoints based on any changes to the media landscape.
- Work closely with the Account Manager to ensure work is delivered on time and within budget.
- Flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all our employees.
- Unlimited PTO. Emplicit wants its team members to have the freedom to take time for a vacation or to rest and recharge. As long as you meet your performance goals, you decide when and how often to take time off.
- Extensive benefits package starts the first month after hire.
- High employer contribution to medical, with 100% company-paid employee dental and vision.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- Long-term and short-term disability paid by company.
- Company matching 401k plan.
- Equity sharing opportunity for all employees.
- Joining a company focused on being an employer of choice.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re Solutions and Goal-Oriented.
You thrive in ambiguity and can be autonomous in determining solutions. You are a creative thinker who can innovate and ideate a clear vision to achieve your company’s goals.
You’re Motivated and a Self-Starter.
We’re looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. Ideally, you are self-directed, self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand. You can motivate yourself and motivate a team in a positive way to get the results.
You’re Creative and Strategic.
You can be creative at the same time be strategic in your quest for a solution to a problem. You are willing to try new innovative things and be flexible in your work until you find the answer you have been looking for.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service you’ll deliver:
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
Campaign Manager for an SEO Advertising Agency
The role is responsible for developing, implementing, managing, and improving paid media strategies and campaigns for clients.
- Search Engine People
Posted14 hours ago
Salary65K- 75K annually CAD based on experienceFull Time
Social Media Coordinator for a Health and Beauty Company
We are looking for a motivated Social Media Coordinator that can bring their extensive background and knowledge in social media and use that to increase awareness about our innovative hair growth products.
- Freedom Laser Therapy
Hiring inLatin America
Posted4 days ago
Salary$1500 - $3000 / monthFull Time
Brand Director for a D2C Consumer Brand Company
We are looking to hire a motivated, Brand Director who understands the culture, market, and pulse of consumer work.
Hiring inUnited Kingdom
Posted3 weeks ago
Salary£60,000 - £75,000 / year (gross)Full Time