Hello, Content Designers!
My name is Emily and I am the VP of Agency Production at Emplicit – a premier Amazon digital agency that’s focused on our client’s success by fueling their growth based on the 4 pillars of success: Content, Advertising, Strategy, and Logistics. We help ecommerce brands reach their maximum potential by delivering highly-specialized channel expertise tailored to their unique needs.
We are looking to hire a motivated, Content Designer who can create and execute eCommerce marketing and content strategies that drive traffic and increase conversion on clients’ product listing pages as a full-service Amazon agency. In this role, you’ll provide creative strategies, attend client meetings, ensure timely delivery of designs, and execute creative materials. As an expert in design best practices, you will leverage a deep understanding of customer needs, technical acumen, and strategic thinking to drive the vision and execution of creative initiatives
This is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for a Content Designer specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with experience collaborating with remote team members
- Has at least 3+ years of experience relevant experience responsible for producing visual content in a digital agency setting
- Degree in marketing, graphic arts, advertising, or related field or equivalent combination of education and years of experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (or other related graphic design software), Google Suite applications, and digital proofing software
- Experience working with project management software (Teeamwork,ClickUp, Asana, etc.)
- Has the ability to remain energetic, hard-working, and enthusiastic in a remote work environment
- Ability to work with a global, remote team in various disciplines and cultures
- Solid organizational skills; Capable of working on multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment, ensuring that you and the team achieve quality deliverables on time
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Create high-quality, branded visual content and marketing for eCom platforms while working with key collaborators from concept to delivery.
- Act as the conduit between our internal creative team and external partners.
- Collaborate with brand owners to ensure alignment with their strategies and goals.
- Maintain current industry knowledge, skills, trends, and technologies in design and eComm
- Flextime + All positions are 100% Work from Home
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance with low employee contributions
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re Motivated and a Self-Starter.
We’re looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. Ideally, you are self-directed, self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand. You can motivate yourself and motivate a team in a positive way to get the results.
You’re Creative and Strategic.
You can be creative at the same time be strategic in your quest for a solution to a problem. You are willing to try new innovative things and be flexible in your work until you find the answer you have been looking for.
You’re highly OrganizedYou are organized enough to make sure that you’re on top of your own goals and responsibilities. You bring your whole personality to work and are willing to engage on a personal level. You put your whole heart into your work and uplift those around you.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service you’ll deliver:
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
Lead Affiliate Manager for a Digital Content Company
We are looking to hire a motivated, Affiliate Manager who can confidently build and manage strategic partnerships with affiliates.
- Health Secret
Hiring inUnited States
Posted3 hours ago
Salary$60,000-$80,000 / monthFull Time
Paid Search Strategist for a Digital Marketing Agency
The role is responsible for spotting and creating opportunities to drive up traffic, generate leads and build revenue for clients
Hiring inUnited States
Posted1 week ago
Salary$60,000 - $70,000 / yearFull Time
B2C Content Writer for a Digital Marketing Agency
The primary focus of this role is to write content for NUOPTIMA’s SEO clients who are operating under the B2C business model.
- Nuoptima Limited
Hiring inCentral America, Europe, Latin America, North America
Posted2 weeks ago
Salary$1,500 - $ 2500/ monthFull Time