Hello, Sr. Business Development Representative!
My name is Sina and I am the CEO at Conversion Advocates – we are a CRO consulting firm that specializes in customer research, business analytics, and cross-channel experimentation.
We help companies drive exponential growth, and deliver ROI in 90 days. Since 2011, we’ve generated over $247 million in tracked revenue through statistically-validated experiments for our clients, and managed experimentation, research, and analytics for 185+ of the fastest-growing startups in Silicon Valley like BlackLine, SurveyMonkey, NerdWallet, Twilio, and Square.
We are looking to add a Sr. Business Development Representative to our Executive team. You will be the first person to ever own sales outside of the founders. You will start in a semi-full cycle role; building a pipeline with outbound prospecting, and following up on old inbound and outbound leads to drive closed won deals. Our sales closing process has been firmly validated and is highly efficient.
This is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for a Sr. Business Development Representative specifically with these requirements:
- Strong written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about working in a startup environment.
- Has at least 3+ years of executive sales experience in a role at a digital agency or consulting firm.
- 3+ years of prospecting in a B2B Agency or SaaS Partnership.
- Has at least 3+ experience in building, developing, and executing ABM strategy and sales.
- Has the desire to build and manage a future sales team.
- Has experience building sales operations.
- Has strong sales management skills.
- Consider yourself a Renaissance Rep.
- Consistently hit at or above quota.
- Naturally persuasive, curious, and personable with excellent copywriting skills.
- Relentless about hitting goals. If one path fails, one can quickly find another path.
- Extremely detail-oriented and process driven.
- Someone who is energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. A big plus for experience working at a high-growth startup.
- An exceptionally high-performance bar for oneself and everyone on the team. Unafraid to communicate what’s working and what needs to change.
- A kind human who wants to build an extraordinary company, culture, brand, and customer experience.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Contribute to growing the most important metric in the business: net-new revenue
- Work closely with the CGO and CEO to build a scalable outbound sales process and team
- Execute outbound cold calls and emails, qualify firmly, participate in discovery and closing calls, and push deals through all the usual closing steps
- Develop the groundwork of our ABM sales strategy – lead generation has historically been inbound heavy. You’ll have an advantage for prospecting as you’ll be the first to create a highly personalized outbound campaign for target accounts.
- Develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships.
- Utilize prospecting and research tools to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book pitch meetings with target prospects
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social campaigns using enablement technology to connect with new prospects.
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Keep your deals updated in the CRM for weekly pipeline reviews and to prepare hand-off notes
- Work with our awesome technology and agency partners on joint deals for win-win outcomes
- Contribute to building our sales process and a future sales team where people love to work
- 100% remote with flexible hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Performance-based incentives
- A chance to be on our executive team and build our sales department
- Starting salary range, based on experience, is $60,000 to $80,000 +OTE with uncapped commission potential
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re Motivated and a Self-Starter.
We’re looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. Ideally, you are self-directed, and self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand. You have the ability to motivate yourself and also motivate a team in a positive way to get results.
You are Detail-Oriented.
You have sharp attention to detail and can spot inefficiencies in your data and strategies and find creative solutions based on your analysis.
You’re an Excellent Communicator
You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills that allow you to explain complex topics in simple ways. You are able to clearly get your point across and get all stakeholders aligned on a common goal.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service you’ll deliver:
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time to a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
Lead Generation Specialist for a Recruitment Agency
We are looking to hire a motivated Lead Generation Specialist who can confidently speak about Recruitment with business owners.
Hiring inEurope, Philippines
Posted3 weeks ago
SalaryCommission BasedPart Time
Sales Representative for an SEO Agency
We are looking to hire a motivated Sales Representative who can confidently speak with authority about SEO and link building with business owners, SEOs, and marketers.
Hiring inEurope, United States
Posted2 months ago
Salarycommission basedPart Time
Senior Account Executive for a Digital Marketing Agency
We are looking to hire a motivated, Senior Account Executive to sell a top-tier solution with incredible results to prospects.
Hiring inNorth America
Posted2 months ago