Hello Sales Development Representatives!
My name is Nate Ginsburg and I am a serial entrepreneur. I’m the owner of Centurica, founder of SellerPlex, and partner in a handful of other online businesses. To learn more about me (and get an idea about my values and whether we synergize with each other), please have a look at my personal website and social media channels.
About the company:
Centurica specializes in helping entrepreneurs, companies and private equity firms acquire online businesses in the range of $50k- $50M. Our mission is to provide quality diligence services to our clients that will help facilitate successful acquisitions.
We’ve reviewed thousands of digital businesses in the last decade. Centurica’s strong accounting capabilities allow us to perform complete financial and commercial DD on a wide range of business models such as ecommerce, websites, SaaS and agency models. This means we can perform the highest quality financial due diligence as well as identify risks and growth opportunities for you – and uncover the hidden risks that most CPAs are completely blind to.
About the role:
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative whose primary duty will involve engaging potential clients and partners through various channels such as LinkedIn and SearchFunder. This will entail logging into Nate’s (company CEO) account and utilizing messaging scripts to communicate with potential clients/partners. If a potential lead shows interest in further collaboration, you will take note of it and inform our sales team for follow-up. Your role will also include appointment setting for our sales team.
Familiarity with M&A and online business will be beneficial, although the main requirement is the ability to follow our scripts with some room for your own creativity. The key focus will be on reaching out and engaging with a large number of prospects, qualifying them as potential leads, and then scheduling appointments for our sales team.
- Setting appointment for our sales team
- Engaging with prospects on social platforms based on outreach guide to set appointments
- Log promising interactions into our CRM
- Execute our messaging scripts
- Send 50+ messages a day
- Experience as an SDR or appointment setter.
- Previous experience in communication, messaging, VA (virtual assistant) roles.
- Familiarity with M&A (mergers and acquisitions) and due diligence is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills for engaging with prospects on social platforms and executing messaging scripts.
- Ability to follow scripts with creativity and adaptability to engage with prospects effectively.
- Proficiency in appointment setting and scheduling appointments for a sales team.
- Work with a fully remote team
- Completely remote and flexible schedule
- Location independence
- Working with exciting businesses and projects
I am looking for someone who is detail-oriented, takes initiative, experienced and invested in his job. We are a high performing team that takes great pride in our work. So please only apply if you want to be a part of a high performing culture.
If this sounds interesting to you please proceed to the application.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
Outside Sales Professional
- ERC Guru
Hiring inUnited States
Posted2 weeks ago
Sales Operations/Lead Generation Specialist for Online DD Provider
Posted2 months ago