Hello, Marketing Project Manager!
My name is Iskander and I am the Co-founder at Blue Brands – We are a fast-growing e-commerce portfolio specializing in innovative solutions. Our leading brands, Zura and Pluxy, cater to niche markets with Zura offering specialized airway muscle trainers for those with sleep apnea, and Pluxy providing premium epilators and related products. Additionally, we are gearing up to introduce new groundbreaking brands to our lineup.
We are looking to hire a motivated, experienced Marketing Project Manager who can straddle the worlds of talent acquisition and content management. This dual-role position demands both an eye for creative potential and an organizational mindset to curate and streamline our growing content ecosystem. You’ll be playing an instrumental part in shaping our content strategy, ensuring we have the best talent for our campaigns, and that the resulting content is easily accessible and impactful.
This is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent verbal and written command of the English language
- Has at least 2 + years of Digital Marketing Support/Assistant experience
- Has at least 2+ years of experience working in the Ecommerce space
- Has experience hiring talents and actors that align with our brand and campaign goals
- Has experience with content management
- Has experience working with D2C brands or direct response marketing teams
- Basic technical knowledge of Adobe Premier
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Talent Acquisition and Management:
- Talent Sourcing: Use online platforms to identify and recruit actors that align with our brand ethos and campaign goals.
- Talent Coordination: Manage communications with actors, from initial outreach and negotiation to coordinating filming schedules.
- Contract Management: Handle contracts and negotiations ensuring both parties are aligned.
- Content Evaluation: Evaluate content based on its relevance and quality. Maintain an organized catalog using our file naming convention.
- Editing: Prep assets in our editing software, converting content into assets for our creative team.
- Metadata Management: Implement intuitive naming conventions to optimize content discoverability.
- Quality Assurance: Conduct routine checks to maintain content quality standards.
- Virtual Assistance to the Marketing Team:
- Swipe File Creation: Collate high-performing ads and creatives for reference.
- Transcription: Transcribe top-performing videos to boost the efficiency of our Copywriters.
- Content Suggestions: Provide clip recommendations to video editors to ensure high-converting ad creation.
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation Days
- Comprehensive Sick Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Co-working Space Subscription
- Inclusive Culture
- Performance Bonuses
- Fully remote
- Parental Leave
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re an Analytical and Detailed-Oriented Problem Solver.
You have strong analytical skills and a detailed approach to problem-solving. You have sharp attention to detail and can spot inefficiencies in strategies and find creative solutions based on your analysis and observations.
You’re Motivated and Adaptable.
We’re looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. You are self-directed, and self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand. You are also able to work under pressure with decisiveness and limited oversight.
You’re an Excellent Communicator.
You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills that allow you to explain complex topics in simple ways. You can get your point across and get all stakeholders aligned on a common goal.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of a few of the exciting brands you’ll be involved with
Brands under Blue Brands:
Our hiring process is made up of five parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, two 1-on-1 interviews and a test project.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!