Hello, Business Development Managers!
My name is Igal and I am the CEO at ZappySales. Our company builds, acquires, and scales e-commerce companies.
ZappySales is our parent company; initially, it will be the company you are focused on growing. It provides e-commerce distribution technology and customer service to traditional brick-and-mortar manufacturers and distributors. We work with over 60+ distributors across 10 different industries with some of the most recognizable brand names in the US.
We are looking for an eCommerce Business Development Manager – a real Rockstar, with great experience to come in and take our partnerships to the next level. As an eCommerce Business Development Manager, you are responsible for acquiring and developing long-lasting professional relationships with new vendors. You will be working in a fast paced environment with one of the best e-commerce teams in the industry using the latest trends and technologies in the market.
This is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager with these requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- Has 3+ years prior experience in sales/business development-facing roles;
- Has an extensive e-commerce or distribution background;
- Ideally has experience in distribution or worked in dropshipping & reselling well-known brands in the USA;
- Has experience with cold calling, pitching business plans, and building relationships;
- Has a track record of matching and exceeding sales goals;
- Has experience using Project and task management tools (Asana, Hubstaff, Slack, GoogleSuite, Customed ERPs, etc);
- Motivated & excels in process management;
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently & independently;
- Comfortable in both leadership and team-player roles;
- Must demonstrate strong analytical thinking skills;
- Should possess strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound judgment calls.
Nice to Have:
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (preferred) or a related field
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Identify, analyze, &recruit new vendors through leads, cold calling &scheduling meetings with potential vendors
- Prepare forecasted revenue and profitability analysis for targeted vendors;
- Develop pitch points for potential vendors conveying the benefits of partnering;
- Onboard new vendors and help smooth their transition to a vendor manager;
- Positively impact company sales and other metrics through sales strategies.
Growth Opportunities/Perks (can vary depending on location):
- Flexible working hours
- Paid Holidays (5 days holiday per year), Paid Time off (1 Week), & Paid Sick Leave (1 Week)
- Paid Training and development
- Performance bonuses
- Health Insurance after 90 days of FT employment
- Simple IRA (With Company Match) after 1 year of employment
- Commuter Benefits and Audible credits
- Work in a small group
- Work directly with the CEO
- Cross-collaboration with all aspects of the business (Your actions will directly impact company progress)
- Opportunity to be of support in building and shaping a team/department
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You are Results Driven.
You define the goals and methods to be set for everyone. You’re strategically decisive, and prioritize being efficient to save time and effort. You demonstrate what it’s like to get things done on time and on schedule.
You’re an Analytical Problem Solver.
You have strong analytical skills and take a data-driven approach to problem-solving. You have sharp attention to detail and can spot inefficiencies in strategies and find creative solutions based on your analysis.
You’re a Great Leader.Built on integrity and honesty, you build the best teams, and you’re someone the whole team looks up to as a leader & coach. You bring your whole personality to work and are willing to engage on a personal level. You put your whole heart into your work and uplift those around you.
You’re an Excellent Communicator
You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills that allow you to explain complex topics in simple ways. You are able to clearly get your point across and get all stakeholders aligned on a common goal.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service we deliver:
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position and I look forward to hearing from you soon!