Hello, Amazon Brand Managers!
I’m Michael Kogure, the founder of the U.S. Jaclean, Inc. Our California-based company has been dedicated to improving the health and wellness of Americans through quality products that can be used from the comfort of home. Through the years, we’ve introduced numerous popular brands and opened stores nationwide, always staying at the forefront of at-home health and wellness technologies.
About the role:
We are looking for a skilled Amazon Brand Manager to join our team, from anywhere in the world. As an Amazon Brand Manager, you will be responsible for managing our brands’ presence on the Amazon platform, optimizing PPC campaigns, and staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
This is an exciting part-time position.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing brands on the Amazon platform.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to effectively represent our brands.
- Highly organized to manage multiple brands and campaigns efficiently.
- In-depth understanding of flat files, bulk operations, and technical aspects of Amazon.
- Proven experience in managing successful PPC campaigns on Amazon.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing.
- Proficiency in Excel or other data analysis tools for performance tracking and reporting.
- Willingness to learn and grow with our company
- Proficiency in Excel or other data analysis tools
Responsibilities (but are not limited to):
- Manage and optimize our brands’ presence on the Amazon platform.
- Utilize flat files, bulk operations, and other technical aspects of Amazon for effective brand management.
- Develop and manage PPC campaigns to drive sales and visibility on Amazon.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure cohesive brand strategies and execution.
- Stay informed about the latest trends and best practices on Amazon.com and online marketing in general.
- Create and maintain performance dashboards to track key metrics and make data-driven decisions.
- Work closely with design department to develop and implement brand strategies to ensure consistent and cohesive branding across product images, listings, and A+ Content
- Demonstrate willingness to learn and grow with our company, adapting to evolving market trends.
- Utilize Excel or other data analysis tools for data-driven decision-making.
- Work with an existing talented team
- Completely remote and flexible schedule
- Location independence
- You’ll be joining a high-level and fast-paced team, working with exciting projects
Please note that you’ll be joining a fast-paced and high-achieving team. You’ll be held to high expectations and challenged. And you’ll also be supported in your growth in this role professionally as well as personally.
If this sounds interesting to you, please proceed with the application.Kindly be advised that the recruitment process is being managed by Premier Media. For any further details or inquiries, Please reach out to the Premier Media recruitment team, as they oversee all our hiring procedures.