Hello, Operations Experts!
My name is Petra Fürst and I am the CEO at Soulmate Coaching – our motivated and warm-hearted team will pull out all the stops to help you find a happy relationship with the man of your dreams! We have helped thousands of women on their way to a happy relationship- at live performances, in seminars, workshops, intensive 1-to-1 sessions, and of course via our YouTube channel with 80,000+ subscribers and 18 million video views.
We are looking to hire a motivated Head of Operations who can help us take the business to the next international market level and participate in a high-growth company. We are looking for an excellent leader who can ensure the well-being of the whole team by managing the day-to-day operations of the company and by helping us scale the businesses quickly. Someone who has excellent communication and organizational skills to help all the departments run at maximum efficiency and productivity.
This is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for a Head of Operations specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent Native written and spoken English
- Has at least 3+ years experience in Operations executive/ leadership positions
- Has at least 2+ years of experience working in or with the events and coaching industry
- Has experience in expanding services/products into other language markets (US, Spain, etc.)
- Has experience in developing and scaling effective operational systems, metrics, and processes
- Track record of building, leading, and managing teams and has delivered high-impact projects in short timelines
- Must be comfortable dealing with issues ranging from the operational level through to executive strategy, as well as interpersonal challenges
- Strong Project Management skills: defining complete action plans and adjustments, analyzing data for performance and project management improvements, and optimizing project flows
- Has to experience with events operations, marketing events, ticket sales, and promotions
- Must be willing to work on weekends on occasion
Nice to have:
- Marketing experience/background
- Experience organizing events (in-person and online)
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Function as head of ops/team leader
- Directly overseeing the company’s day-to-day operations (service delivery), HR, project management, and accounting/finance functions and employee productivity
- Working side by side with the founders in implementing operational processes and business strategies that are aligned with the company’s goals
- Designing and implementing actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO
- Spearheading the expansion of the company’s products to other markets
- Maintaining and building trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, high-profile speakers, and sponsors
- Ensuring effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
- Identifying and analyzing issues and gaps within the organization; planning and implementing improvements
- Empowering team members’ professional growth through coaching and mentoring to ensure work is carried out to the highest standards.
- Working in a challenging environment where you’re going to be pushed to do your best work in your entire career
- Have the freedom to bring ideas, and strategies and be free to implement them
- Make a difference in a global community challenging a whole industry to think differently
- 100% remote with flexible overlapping working hours
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing company and grow with it
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re a Great Leader.Built on integrity and honesty, you build the best teams, and you’re someone the whole team looks up to as a leader & coach. You bring your whole personality to work and are willing to engage on a personal level. You put your whole heart into your work and uplift those around you.
You are Detail-Oriented.
You have sharp attention to detail and can spot inefficiencies in your data and strategies and find creative solutions based on your analysis.
You’re an Analytical Problem Solver.
You have strong analytical skills and take a data-driven approach to problem-solving. You have sharp attention to detail and can spot inefficiencies in strategies and find creative solutions based on your analysis.
You have a Learning and Growth Mindset.
You won’t be expected to know everything from the start, but you’ll need to be motivated and quick to learn new information. You can acknowledge that everything can always be improved and that you can approach each challenge with a positive ‘can-do attitude.
What We Do:
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our service:
Our site: https://www.soulmatecoaching.de/
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time to a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!