Hello, Senior Account Executives!
My name is Greg and I am the CEO and Co-founder at SearchTides – a fully remote SEO and Digital Marketing Agency. Our primary principle of high-quality and high-value service delivered through transparent communications, measurable ROI, transparent processes, and 360 attention to each client’s unique requirements in building out their campaigns have helped drive our company’s reputation as one of the leading SEO and Digital Marketing Agencies in North America.
We are looking to hire a motivated, Senior Account Executive to sell a top-tier solution with incredible results to prospects. You have the ability to use cases, talk tracks, and stories to share that build product conviction and confidence. A great candidate is going to see what we have and get excited about selling it. We cannot teach motivation, grit, and resourcefulness, but we can empower you with a great product & the info needed to sell. You bring the rest…
This is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive specifically with these requirements:
- Have proven experience in running outbound campaigns and generating your own business
- Have proven experience closing contract values of six figures or more
- Has at least 2+ years of experience in being an Account executive
- Has at least one year of experience doing end-to-end sales cycles
- Has at least one year of experience working in a digital marketing agency or similar marketing environment
- Has experience building out sales pipelines and utilizing sales tools (ZoomInfo, Hubspot Sales hub, Linkedin Sales Navigator, etc.)
- Has experience growing company sales revenues
- Has the availability to occasionally travel to close a deal (if needed)
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Being responsible for generating new business meetings with enterprise and mid-market customers
- All relevant resources etc will be provided (content, training, data, tools). We want you to be set up for success!
- Multithreading prospective accounts, developing and strengthening relationships. There are almost always multiple decision-makers, and you want to know them as best as possible. Mapping each account and adding a personal touch is important to being successful here
- Identifying customer needs and communicating how company products and services fulfill those needs
- The expectation is full cycle sales: Closing your own deals as well as capturing expansion revenue through upsells, so you are qualifying, presenting, and closing
- You will have co-founder availability and, SME resources available during ramp-up as well as when
fully onboarded to help as needed
- Developing and implementing effective account plans to retain existing customers
- Our tech stack includes ZoomInfo, Hubspot Sales hub, and Linkedin Sales Navigator. If there’s something additional that you feel would be really valuable, we’re always interested in maximizing your results
- Monthly guest speakers (everything from house plants to mixology sessions)
- Ten federal holidays off per year
- An additional 15 days of PTO
- The office is closed the last week of the year (still PTO)
- You receive a fancy laptop + any monitor needs
- Healthcare reimbursement plan
- Sponsored mental health program
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You have a proven track record running outbound campaigns and generating your own business. You should also have experience closing contract values of six figures.
You are curiously self-coachable. You should want to learn about the business and our customers’ businesses, and also how to communicate and sell without having to be micromanaged or walked through a 6-week intensive training class.
You are flexible in learning and presenting. We are a startup, so our strategies evolve and adapt; you should be comfortable with that. We don’t make changes for the fun of it, but because we’ve found better ways.
You have superb listening skills and the ability to build meaningful relationships including at the C-level. Listen more than speak. Understand first, so you can take strategic action.
What we do:
We are going through a massive rebrand that will be completed in February. As we progress throughout the interview process, we can show you what we’ll be transitioning to. If you want to read our story in the meantime, go for it, and check out our website: https://searchtides.com/
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon