Hello, Graphic Designers!
My name is Julianna Scruggs and I’m the founder of the Scruggs Group. We hold ourselves to an unrivaled standard of service.
Anyone who knows me knows that I’m obsessed with real estate. I believe our homes play a significant role in shaping our lives. My passion is helping people design their best life through real estate.
About the role:
We’re looking for a detail-oriented and proactive Graphic Designer to help me with designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media, with the goal of promoting listings and my personal brand on social media. You need to be experienced in producing high quality print media and able to problem solve to create the desired outcomes. I will support you and give you video trainings for support, but I need someone who can take ownership of the projects and execute them.
I need an A-Player who can be a trusted partner for the long term.
This role would include a variety of different tasks and challenges that present themselves each week. Since this is a remote position, one must be self-motivated, a self-starter, and have the ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
This would be a remote Part-time position with Full-time potential.
We are looking for someone that can work in the US time zones or at least significantly overlap with US time zones.
- Prior Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch and Illustrator
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging advertisements, and multimedia design
- A strong eye for visual composition
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to receive constructive criticism
- Experience with computer-aided design
- Experience with Real Estate preferred but not required
- Proactive approach
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field would be an advantage
Responsibilities (but are not limited to):
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary
- Working on different tasks (if needed)
- Work with an existing talented team
- Completely remote and flexible schedule
- Location independence
- You’ll be joining a high-level and fast-paced team, working with exciting projects
Equally important to skillset fit is culture fit. So please review some of my social posts to get a sense of me as a person and if you think you’d enjoy working with me and if we have aligned values.
Please note that you’ll be joining a fast-paced and high achieving team. You’ll be held to high expectations and challenged. And you’ll also be supported in your growth in this role professionally as well as personally.
If this sounds interesting to you, please proceed with the application.