Hello, Junior Salespersons!
My name is Hernan Vazquez and I am a serial entrepreneur. I’m the founder of ScaleDriven.com, advisor, and investor. My specialty is customer acquisition via paid advertising. Previous to my own agency, I was marketing director for Frank Kern and Grant Cardone. To learn more about me (and get an idea about my values and whether we synergize with each other), please have a look at my personal website, social media channels and podcasts.
About the company:
We are a Digital marketing certified agency and we can help you get more leads, sales, qualified calls and purchases than ever before. We help online product creators, software companies, and coaches and consultants develop High-Level marketing strategies that generate revenue at scale.
With over 20+ years of experience combined, our team can help you achieve your growth and scale goals this year.
About the role:
I’m looking for a Junior Salesperson with lead generation & appointment setting experience. You would be calling and texting all the leads that are coming in, engaging with them in a conversation via messenger, qualifying them, and setting appointments with the sales team.
This is a BIG OPPORTUNITY to get in with a fast growing Digital Marketing Agency. You will have support getting on boarded, and someone would train you and guide you from scratch, so entry-level experience can be enough. We would like to see your progress and proactive attitude while working for us, so that you can excel at taking care of our clients. Besides that, we would also provide you with a lot of sales training, so you will have the opportunity to evolve to a Senior Sales position.
Looking for someone who is motivated, results driven and eager to make a big impact with an exciting business. I am looking for someone who would like to become an amazing communicator, detail-oriented, takes initiative and who will be invested in continuous learning and growth.
We have team members all over the world, and you would need to work in the US time zones.
This is a Full-Time Remote position.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- Experience with Lead Generation and Appointment Setting.
- Experience in phone-base sales or support
- Experience with Active Campaign would be an advantage
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills
Responsibilities (but are not limited to):
- Emailing, calling, and texting all the incoming leads and engaging them in a conversation.
- Generating and cultivating leads via LinkedIn and other platforms like Instagram, Facebook, etc., while assessing their sales readiness.
- Qualifying leads and setting appointments with the Account Executives (sales closers).
- Help build a pipeline on old leads by collaborating with the team.
- Working on different tasks like CRM data scrubbing (if needed).
- Commissions based on appointments set + base salary.
- Work with a fully remote team.
- Completely remote and flexible schedule.
- Location independence.
- Paid vacation leaves and special holidays.
- A perfect opportunity to shape your career by learning Sales & Marketing at the same time.
- Get the support most new hires don’t get from other companies of the same size & industry.
- Ability to make an impact on a business with huge potential for professional growth.
Please note that you’ll be joining a fast pace and high achieving team. You’ll be held to high expectations and challenged. And you’ll also be supported in your growth in this role professionally as well as personally.