Hello, Account Managers!
We are Sark Media Direct – a direct-response marketing educator based in New York, known in the health supplement, e-commerce, and direct response industries for helping everyone from complete beginner entrepreneurs, to 7-9 figure companies scale fast. These days, we primarily help e-commerce entrepreneurs who are in a brand new or early stage of their business, to launch successful products and grow their company through different forms of advertising. They get a step-by-step process to scale their company and really experience the business and life of their dreams.
We are looking to hire a motivated Senior Account Manager with digital marketing experience that will be the “go-to” guy/gal for our clients. If they have a problem or concern, they know to reach out and get their question answered by you. Someone who has a strong understanding of e-commerce, digital marketing, sales funnels, etc., to help our clients on-the-fly.
This is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and Native English skills
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field
- Has 2+ years experience in a digital marketing role, e-commerce or Marketing agency
- Has 2+ years experience as an Accounts Manager, Customer Success Manager or similar role
- Strong Client Service and Consultative selling skills
- Experience or interest in working with brand new or early-stage businesses (most are less than 6-figures in annual revenues) and working through their tactical business challenges, as well as internal/mental roadblocks so they can succeed faster
- Excellent ability to manage multiple client needs, project stakeholders, etc. at once
- Experience with building or understanding direct-response sales funnels
- Excellent ability to be a “connector” and “fact-finder” to facilitate client needs and ensure they have the resources and tools they need to succeed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Docs, especially Google Sheets/Excel
- Experience working with (or can quickly learn) Active Campaign, ClickFunnels, Slack, Zendesk, Basecamp, and Zoom applications
- Comfortable working on EST US time zones
- Excellent Project Management skills
Your responsibility will include (but not limited to):
- Help our clients implement our strategies in their business and keep them accountable by way of email/chat/calls. Essentially, be the go-to person for our clients
- Lead retention marketing and work hand-in-hand with our acquisition efforts (e.g., work with media buyers to optimize lead quality; improve brand awareness; set up retargeting on other platforms)
- Monitor key metrics (e.g., renewal, churn, email booking costs, close-ratio, ROAS, LTV, etc.)
- Conduct introductory and ongoing 1-on-1 calls with clients to help them through our programs
- Improve our use of Active Campaign from just an email platform (currently) to a comprehensive lead nurturing, sales, and retention CRM (including automated check-ins at different stages of the program to ensure client interaction and implementation)
- Support clients in our Facebook group by sharing “wins”, encouraging discussion, and making our program a fun, profitable, and learning experience.
- Review and respond to client questions via email and the Facebook group, or direct them to the proper support channel
- Join our weekly strategy calls to learn our processes, facilitate/manage client discussions, and over time, potentially run these calls yourself
- Conduct “Graduation” calls with clients who have completed the program and offer them other options to continue working with us if they are a good fit
- Be able to hold educated conversations with clients about their Markets/Niches and Products, Copy/Sales Pages, Funnels, and Systems (we will train you as well, but it’s good if you come in with a decent understanding of e-commerce and sales funnels)
- Taking responsibility for revenue growth and client acquisition/retention for the company and doing what it takes to reach growth targets
- In the near future as we expand more, train and work with an Assistant Client Success Director to provide our clients with a stellar experience and share the workload
- Flexible working schedule
- Work in a friendly, dynamic internal company culture
- You will train under the best of the best in terms of experience in our industry.
- If you outgrow your role, we will encourage and support you into a larger role.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re Customer – Oriented and an Excellent Communicator
You ensure that your number one priority is your customers and their needs. You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills that allow you to explain complex topics in simple ways. You are able to clearly get your point across and get all stakeholders aligned on a common goal.
You have a Learning and Growth Mindset.
You won’t be expected to know everything from the start, but you’ll need to be motivated and quick to learn new information. You have the ability to acknowledge that everything can always be improved and that you can approach each challenge with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
You’re a Problem Solver.
You’re comfortable working in a high growth but early stage startup environment where there may be ambiguity and quickly changing environments. You resolve any issues that our customers face with kindness and efficiency, maintaining a high customer service standard.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service you’ll deliver:
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!