Hello, Video Editors!
My name is Abby and I am the Operations Manager at ResultStory. Our company recognizes that in today’s online world, a good product or service must always be backed up with top quality and unimpeachable credibility. No actors, no scripts, and no staging– we pride ourselves in producing only credible and genuine social proofs and testimonials from authentic customer experiences. Our main service is interviewing online course creators and coaches to create monthly social media content for them.
We are looking to hire a highly experienced Video Editor who can work both autonomously and with a team to help us deliver our client’s and their customer’s stories. Our perfect candidate has a great work ethic, is extremely mindful of deadlines, and is a whiz at fixing issues ranging from audio lags to video quality hitches. Creative and technical flair coupled with a deep understanding of punchy storytelling, be it through short video clips for social media or longer video projects, are highly desired.
This is a part-time or full-time role.
We are looking for a Video Editor specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent and fluent in English communication skills
- Has at least 2+ years of experience working as a video editor
- Has at least 1+ years of experience working in a marketing agency or education consulting business
- Pro skillset in Adobe Premiere Pro AND Adobe After Effects
- High-level understanding of short-form social media video content – they must ‘get’ social media video marketing
- Have technical video editing knowledge and know-how to solve issues such as audio lag
- Have an internet upload & download speed of 4 Mbps or more.
- Can both work independently and also contribute to a team
- Available to overlap with US CST time
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Creating short-form video content for social media including:
- Content Hack Social Clips: social media clips of the online coach or course creator (60-second videos, in square & vertical format with custom subtitles)
- Viral social clips: clips of the course or coaches past students (60-second videos, in square & vertical format with custom subtitles)
- Quote videos
- Helping create procedures and systems around the video editing processes
- Offering ideas to improve the assets we provide out accounts
- Our niche (online education) is booming and our service is unique, innovative, and exciting.
- You can work from home & still get the security of a stable long-term role, with a fixed monthly income.
- The role can be part-time or full-time based on your preference.
- You will join a vibrant, small (but growing) international team with a great collaborative culture.
- You have the opportunity to make a real contribution. Because we are a small team your opinion will be important and you help to shape how we do things.
- We believe in supporting & nurturing our team – we are excited & motivated to help you learn & grow.
- Pay Revaluation every 6 months
- There is potential to progress to a management position (managing a team of video editors) if this career path appeals
- Opportunity to have creative input to build new types of video edits for ResultStory, which will be made available to our account base
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re Motivated and a Self-Starter.
We’re looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. Ideally, you are self-directed, self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand. You can motivate yourself and motivate a team in a positive way to get results.
You’re Creative and Strategic.
You can be creative and at the same time strategic in your quest for a solution to a problem. You are willing to try new innovative things and be flexible in your work until you find the answer you have been looking for.
You’re an Analytical and Detailed-Oriented Problem Solver.
You have strong analytical skills and a detailed approach to problem-solving. You have sharp attention to detail and can spot inefficiencies in strategies and find creative solutions based on your analysis and observations.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service you’ll deliver:
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, two 1-on-1 interviews, a test project, and a paid trial day.
To start your journey with us please fill out this application form.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
Lead Affiliate Manager for a Digital Content Company
We are looking to hire a motivated, Affiliate Manager who can confidently build and manage strategic partnerships with affiliates.
- Health Secret
Hiring inUnited States
Posted3 hours ago
Salary$60,000-$80,000 / monthFull Time
Paid Search Strategist for a Digital Marketing Agency
The role is responsible for spotting and creating opportunities to drive up traffic, generate leads and build revenue for clients
Hiring inUnited States
Posted1 week ago
Salary$60,000 - $70,000 / yearFull Time
B2C Content Writer for a Digital Marketing Agency
The primary focus of this role is to write content for NUOPTIMA’s SEO clients who are operating under the B2C business model.
- Nuoptima Limited
Hiring inCentral America, Europe, Latin America, North America
Posted2 weeks ago
Salary$1,500 - $ 2500/ monthFull Time