Hello, Account Managers!
My name is Abby and I am the Operations Manager at ResultStory. Our company recognizes that in today’s online world, a good product or service must always be backed up with top quality and unimpeachable credibility. And what better marketing is there than testimonials from people who have first-hand experience with the product or have tried the service out for themselves? No actors, no scripts, and no staging– we pride ourselves in producing only credible and genuine social proofs and testimonials from authentic customer experiences.
We are looking to hire a motivated, Account Manager who has the skills to confidently build rapport with and expand relationships with our customers and their clients. A proactive approach coupled with great attention to the fine details of end-to-end account management, as well as excellent strategic instincts that may help predict and respond to possible issues and opportunities is highly desired in this position.
This is a part-time role with the potential to grow into a full-time position within 2-3 months.
We are looking for an Account Manager specifically with these requirements:
- Advanced or Native English Level (both written & Spoken)
- Must be comfortable interviewing on camera (past interview experience is a plus)
- Minimum 2 years experience as an Account Manager for a marketing agency, ideally working on content and/or social media marketing
- Has experience with the end-to-end process of handling and managing client accounts
- Has experience in addressing and coordinating client and team concerns and solutions
- Has at least 1+ year of marketing experience
- Has at least 1+ years of experience working in a marketing agency or education consulting business
- Available to overlap with US CST time
- Reliable computer, internet connection, and webcam capabilities
- Upload/Download Speed >4 Mbps
Nice to have:
- Marketing experience
- Interviewing background/experience
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Managing and monitoring end-to-end Account Management.
- Being the main point of contact for the client accounts and monitoring client communication channels and proactively communicating with clients.
- Successfully communicate and build rapport with the accounts while being organized in monitoring the account’s experience each month to ensure great results and on-time assets.
- Receive and monitor daily and weekly reports to spot any trends, issues, and opportunities throughout the client accounts cycle each month.
- Client onboarding: sending onboarding forms, handling preliminary email communication, holding kickoff calls, and getting clients scheduled for interviews.
- Handling feedback and follow-up interviews with the account on a monthly basis.
- Act as a liaison between the video editors, copywriters, and the account to ensure that the account is getting the quality of service and product they exactly want.
- Provide recommendations, feedback, ideas, and quality check on how to improve the company’s output/content and product for the clients.
- Supervising copywriters in creating the social copies and conducting quality assurance on the contents that need to be published
- Ensure the best results are on par with or exceed internal and our client’s expectations.
- You can work from home AND STILL get the security of a stable long-term role, with a fixed monthly income.
- You’ll be able to work independently while also collaborating with a dynamic, sociable team–the best of both worlds!
- Our niche (online education) is BOOMING and our service is unique, innovative, and exciting.
- The role can be part-time or full-time depending on your preference (we value FLEXIBILITY)
- You have the opportunity to make a real contribution. Because we are a small team, your opinion will be important and you’ll have the chance to help shape how we do things. We encourage everyone to take ownership of their roles as if they were CEO!
- We believe in supporting & nurturing our team – we are excited & motivated to help you learn & grow.
- We have biannual feedback and pay reviews
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re an Excellent Communicator.
You have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. You are able to clearly explain complex topics in simple ways, and provide the best service to our clients.
You’re an Adaptable Problem Solver.
You resolve any issues that our clients face with kindness and efficiency, maintaining a high standard of service.
You’re Self-Directed and Organized.
You practice being organized and executing work efficiently. We’re looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. Ideally, you are self-directed, self-motivated, and move forward with minimal reliance on others.
What we do:
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, two 1-on-1 interviews, a test project, and a paid trial day.
To start your journey with us please fill out this application form.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
Chief Operating Officer for a Digital Content Company
We are looking to hire a highly organized and motivated Chief Operating Officer with a solid background in building and scaling digital content agency processes.
- Health Secret
Hiring inUnited States
Posted59 mins ago
Salary$120,000-$150,000 / monthFull Time
Operations Manager for a Construction Company
We are looking to hire a motivated, Operations Manager who has experience implementing efficient systems for production, logistics and distribution.
Hiring inUnited States
Posted3 days ago
Salary$70,000 - $100,000/yearFull Time
Creative Director for an E-commerce Company
We are looking to hire a highly organized and motivated Creative Director who can confidently lead our team of creatives in producing great ads and top-shelf content.
- Profound Commerce
Hiring inEurope, Latin America, South Africa
Posted3 weeks ago
Salary$60,000 - $85,000/yearFull Time