Hello, Executive Recruiters!
My name is Anna, and I am the CEO of Remotivate – A Remote-Focused Recruitment Agency. We’ve been operating for the past 3 years helping online businesses hire remote superstars. We believe the future of work is Remote and have dedicated our time to providing a thorough, transparent, and easy-to-use recruitment service for all remote hiring needs.
We’re looking to hire a highly motivated Executive Int to work with our clients and conduct interviews for top-level positions like COO, CMO, Head of Growth, Head of Operations, and more. Someone who will be responsible for the quality of candidates that reach our clients and the communication with clients that that entails.
This full-time remote position will start part-time for the first 1-2 months.
We are looking for an Executive Recruiter specifically with these requirements:
- Native written and verbal English communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment
- 2+ years of experience interviewing for executive roles (ex: understands the difference between Head of Operations and Operations Manager)
- At least 1 year of experience recruiting/interviewing online (not in the office)
- Deep understanding of recruitment processes
- Proven experience successfully managing clients and expectations (can be within an agency or as a freelancer)
- Effective negotiation, influencing, and communication skills
- Experience working remotely and responsible with deliverables
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable working a flexible schedule/hours (most interviews will be between US and Europe timezones)
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in a recruitment agency
- Experience working in an agency setting
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Conduct interviews for executive positions
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
- Decide whether candidates will move forward to the next step or be rejected
- Create feedback reports for both accepted and rejected candidates
- Update the company database for necessary information
- Meeting and collaboration with team members for position updates
- Match job seekers to potential opportunities if they are not fit with the role that they applied for.
- Support sourcing team in suggesting improvements on sourcing activities and help out in sourcing for challenging roles.
- Work with a fully remote team
- Remote and flexible schedule
- Lots of growth and learning opportunities
- Chance to be part of a fast-growing startup environment and learn at an accelerated pace
- Fun and personable culture, we feel like one big family!
- Work on a commission base, so your salary will continue to grow exponentially with the results you bring
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re a Self-Starter
We’re looking for someone who completes the job and delivers on time. Ideally, you are self-directed, self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand.
You’re a Dependable Problem Solver.
You not only show up for work every day but also produce great results and consistent work, as well as provide creative and innovative solutions to problems that you may encounter. You are an essential team player in the company as we build a strong working relationship.
You’re Highly Objective and Analytical
You have strong analytical and objective assessment skills in evaluating the top candidates. You have sharp attention to detail, can spot application inconsistencies, and gain insights to make thorough reports and recommendations.
You’re an Excellent Communicator
You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills. You can accurately and consistently convey information in an attractive way to ensure internal and external collaboration.
What we do:
Please check us out to get a good understanding of our service:
Our site: https://letsremotivate.com
Our hiring process comprises four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire (5 mins), a video (7-10 mins), and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. If you have other referrals or know anyone interested in this role, feel free to share this job post with them. I look forward to hearing from you soon!