Hello, E-commerce Brand Managers!
My name is Brad and I am the Brand Management Lead at Profound Commerce -a fast-growing brand holding company that owns and operates a next-generation portfolio of consumer products brands. Profound Commerce brands benefit from superior marketing, operations, and finance platform with seasoned e-commerce hands at their helm. Profound Commerce colleagues all share the desire to do the best work of their career and value the way that their efforts directly impact the top and bottom lines of a business.
We are looking to hire a motivated, Ecommerce Brand Manager who is eager to help take an Amazon brand to the next level. An individual who is confident in monitoring a brand’s presence, performance, and metrics each day, with an eye toward boosting growth. You will be responsible for creating business plans and outlining strategic opportunities for revenue optimization.
This is a full-time remote position. If outside of Austin, TX. If in Austin, this will be a hybrid role.
We are looking for an Ecommerce Brand Manager specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills
- At least 2+ years experience as an Ecommerce Brand Manager or a similar role
- Must have at least 2+ years of experience in e-commerce / fast-paced, high-growth companies
- Has at least 1+ experience with Amazon
- Has experience managing and growing portfolios/brands
- Great understanding and experience working with logistics team, marketing team, and customer service team, and bridging the connection between them seamlessly
- Ability to analyze data and metrics, and translate insights into actionable strategies/solutions
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work independently and make decisions without a lot of oversight
- Has experience using task management and project management tools
Your responsibility will include (but are not limited to):
- Manage the day-to-day success of your assigned brand on Amazon and all sales channels.
- Monitor the brand’s presence, performance, and metrics each day, with an eye toward boosting growth.
- Develop/implement tactics when you see growth taper.
- Conduct consumer and market research.
- Monitor how your brand is currently positioned in the market.
- Identify and size underserved consumer segments.
- Create business plans outlining strategic opportunities for revenue and contribution margin growth of your brand.
- Arrive at costs, revenue potential, and the people required to implement your plans. Then, put your plans into action…with the support of the rest of Profound Commerce!
- Work with our customer service teams to maintain an incredible customer experience.
- Work with our marketing team to create, launch, monitor, and optimize marketing campaigns to grow your brand’s community and your brand’s revenue.
- Expand your assigned brand to new marketplaces and geographies.
- Work with our operations and marketing teams to launch in new markets.
- Work with our product development team to launch line and brand extension SKUs.
- Get experience working at a high growth start-up with the ability to be elevated much faster than at a traditional company
- Hands-on experience growing and operating multi-million dollar brands
- Have significant, high-level decision making power for the direction of the brands you manage
- Work remotely/hybrid with a flexible time schedule
- Unlimited PTO to our employees
- Sick leaves
- Health insurance and 401K plan
- Be part of a team that is passionate about building brands
- Possibility to manage teams
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re an Analytical and Detailed-Oriented Problem Solver.
You have strong analytical skills and a detailed approach to problem-solving. You have sharp attention to detail and can spot inefficiencies in strategies and find creative solutions based on your analysis and observations.
You’re Highly Organized.
You are organized enough to make sure that you’re on top of your own goals and responsibilities. You bring your whole personality to work and are willing to engage on a personal level. You put your whole heart into your work and uplift those around you.
You have a Learning and Growth Mindset.
You won’t be expected to know everything from the start, but you’ll need to be motivated and quick to learn new information. You have the ability to acknowledge that everything can always be improved and that you can approach each challenge with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service you’ll deliver:
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time to a questionnaire, a video, four 1-on-1 interviews (30 mins each), and a task assignment.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!