Hello, Business Developers!
My name is Nate Ginsburg and I am a serial entrepreneur. I’m the founder of Premier Media, host of the Ecom Exits Podcast, and partner in a handful of other online businesses.
About the role:
As a Business Development Specialist, with a strong background in sales, you will be responsible for identifying, pursuing, and nurturing business opportunities, fostering strong client relationships, and expanding our client base. This role plays a crucial part in achieving our business objectives by driving revenue growth and ensuring we meet our client’s talent acquisition needs.
This is a Remote Part-Time or Full-Time (commission-based) position.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field (preferred).
- Previous experience in a recruitment agency or the human resources industry, with a demonstrated track record of successful sales and client acquisition.
- Should be able to work independently, from acquiring clients to managing relationships with them, ensuring their requirements are met by the back-end team.
- Should be able to generate leads independently and attend client meetings.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion abilities.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with a high degree of initiative.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other relevant sales and marketing tools.
- Identify and engage with potential clients to understand their staffing and recruitment requirements.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the industries and sectors in which the agency operates.
- Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets.
- Collaborate with our recruitment team to customize solutions that align with client needs and deliver value-added services.
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Negotiate and finalize client agreements, contracts, and service-level agreements.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, market dynamics, and competitive landscape.
- Provide regular reports and updates to the management team on business development progress and client acquisition efforts.
- Work with an existing talented team
- Completely remote and flexible schedule
- Location independence
- You’ll be joining a high-level and fast-paced team, working with exciting projects
Please note that you’ll be joining a fast-paced and high-achieving team. You’ll be held to high expectations and challenged. And you’ll also be supported in your growth in this role professionally as well as personally.
If this sounds interesting to you, please proceed with the application.