Hello, Senior Project Managers!
My name is Rick and I am the CEO at Permission – We are a team of distributed marketing professionals who strive to bring better marketing to our client’s businesses. We are driven to create sustainable success for our clients. We’ve been helping transform the marketing of Australian and international brands since 2000 and our senior managers have helped guide start-ups through to $100m businesses.
Underpinning our strategy, creative, technical know-how, and production power with a ruthless focus on commercial outcomes, we proactively and collaboratively partner with our clients, combining their industry expertise with our objectivity and customer focus.
We are looking for a rock star Sr. Project Manager with A+ project management skills and keen attention to detail and deadlines. An awesome collaborator and communicator with both team members and clients alike. A proactive, critical thinker who is open to learning new platforms and optimizing processes along the way and at the same time managing the end-to-end cycle of our projects.
This is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has at least 5 years in digital marketing project management, production, or technical roles in a digital agency
- Has at least 3+ years working in a digital marketing agency
- Experience with the end-to-end process of managing projects
- Ability to see opportunities for improving systems, taking the initiative to propose changes, and following through to get them executed
- Has experience with dealing with web projects
- Experience using project management software and writing project plans
- Experience with WordPress CMS is mandatory
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyze campaigns
- Comfortable training internal and external stakeholders
- Strong collaboration skills to work with interdepartmental disciplines
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- End-to-End project management of digital campaigns, website projects, email and marketing automation programs, and social campaigns
- Monitoring project progress and scope to report statuses to management and clients
- Producing reports efficiently and at 100% accuracy
- Client and internal team liaison through project life cycle including scoping, solution recommendation, design, development, production, and issue resolution
- Point of contact for production platform suppliers
- Managing and supporting clients (in tandem with the account service team)
- 1st level platform and website support of all platforms involved
- Managing website projects – leading the scope definition, liaising with creative, briefing any external agencies and contractors, tracking deliverables, and analyzing performance
- Testing and quality assurance of all projects before they go live
- Documenting of all delivery processes and procedures
- Investigating and suggesting the use of new technology
- Awareness of and suggesting solutions for best practices in digital marketing
- Flexible work from home
- Supportive team culture
- Training and mentoring program
- Birthday Off
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re an Analytical and Detailed-Oriented Problem Solver
You have strong analytical skills and a detailed approach to problem-solving. You have sharp attention to detail and can spot inefficiencies in strategies and find creative solutions based on your analysis and observations.
You’re Highly Organized
You are organized enough to make sure that you’re on top of your own goals and responsibilities. You bring your whole personality to work and are willing to engage on a personal level. You put your whole heart into your work and uplift those around you.
You’re an Excellent Communicator
You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills that allow you to explain complex topics in simple ways. You are able to clearly get your point across and get all stakeholders aligned on a common goal.
You have a Learning and Growth Mindset
You won’t be expected to know everything from the start, but you’ll need to be motivated and quick to learn new information. You have the ability to acknowledge that everything can always be improved and that you can approach each challenge with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service you’ll deliver:
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!