Hello Customer Support & Services Coordinators!
My name is Qasim Shahbaz and I’m an Ecommerce Supply Chain Consultant & the founder of NTMK Logistics.
About the role:
We are actively seeking an experienced Customer Support & Services Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring timely, clear, and accurate communication with customers. You will also handle RFQs, prepare and follow up on quotations and sales leads, and work closely with internal departments and overseas offices to ensure excellent service delivery.
This is a Full-time Remote position.
- Strong communication skills to ensure clear and accurate customer interactions.
- Proficiency in handling RFQs and preparing and following up on quotations and sales leads.
- Dedication to ensuring operating procedures and services meet customer expectations.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills.
- Ability to liaise effectively with internal departments and overseas offices for seamless service delivery.
- Experience with issuing rate quotes as directed by the Pricing Manager.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to update data in CRM/ERP systems.
- Diploma or Degree holder.
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills
- Dedication to providing great customer service
Responsibilities (but are not limited to):
- Ensure timely, clear, and accurate communication with customers.
- Handle RFQs, preparing and diligently following up on quotations and sales leads.
- Ensure that operating procedures and services consistently meet customer expectations.
- Proactively follow up on inquiries and interact with customers to maintain accounts.
- Coordinate with internal departments and overseas offices to ensure excellent service delivery to customers.
- Issue rate quotes as directed by the Pricing Manager.
- Liaise day-to-day with existing accounts, the operations department, and sales.
- Maintain accurate data in CRM/ERP systems for effective customer relationship management.
- Work with an existing talented and dedicated team
- Work on exciting projects
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally on this role
- Completely remote schedule
- Location independence
Please note that you’ll be joining a fast-paced and high-achieving team. You’ll be held to high expectations and challenged. And you’ll also be supported in your growth in this role professionally as well as personally.
If this sounds interesting to you, please proceed with the application.
Kindly be advised that the recruitment process is being managed by Premier Media. For any further details or inquiries, please reach out to the Premier Media recruitment team, as they oversee all our hiring procedures.