Hello, Account Directors!
My name is Steven and I am the CEO at My Amazon Guy – a Digital Marketing agency with more than 300 employees and 280 brands managed. We are a team of seasoned Amazon experts that helps brands like yours optimize their listings to succeed on Seller Central. We’ve created a layered strategy using proven tactics to manage your PPC, SEO, and catalogs — so you can stop worrying about Amazon and start focusing on your business.
We are looking to hire a motivated Account Director who can be responsible for the management of personnel, retention of clients, and customer relations, and is an influential player in the organization. The Account Director should be independent, inquisitive, retention, and people-focused.
This is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for an Account Director specifically with these requirements:
- Amazing English communication skills
- Has at least 3+ years in an Account Director or similar role
- Desired 3+ years of Amazon Seller Central Experience or comparable knowledge/experience (Know AMZ Central Seller inside out – flat files, inventory management, FBA process, reinstatements, case filing, Amazon PPC advertising, brand registry troubleshooting, basic Amazon SEO, Helium10, keyword research etc.
- High preference for 3 years of agency experience.
- 2+ years of management experience. Must have experience with direct reports and management.
- Has experience leading a team and helping staff overcome and solve issues.
- Has experience in hiring and performance management, and is able to anticipate the needs of the agency.
- Has experience with a fast-changing environment.
- Be well-versed with workplace tools such as Zoom, Slack, and Asana (or comparable tools).
- Strong project management skills
- Has experience with client accounts, conducting client calls, and communicating with clients on a frequent basis to grow their sales on Amazon.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Managing up to 10 team members – (Brand Managers/Specialists) and overseeing a segment of the Account Management client portfolio.
- Ensuring projects are being completed, that team members are on point, and that clients are consistently having value-added.
- Training and Onboarding Employees
- Solving Fire Drills and Retain Client Relationships
- Helping MAG solve problems and develop processes
- Assisting team members with technical work if needed
- Assisting the management of all facets of the Amazon selling platform
- Conducting weekly web calls via Zoom and other platforms with employees and clients
- Most of all GROW SALES FOR OUR CLIENTS
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited PTO
- 7 paid company holidays
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Health Benefits (after 90 days of employment)
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re a Great Leader.
Built on integrity and honesty, you build the best teams, and you’re someone the whole team looks up to as a leader & coach. You bring your whole personality to work and are willing to engage on a personal level. You put your whole heart into your work and uplift those around you.
You’re an Excellent Communicator
You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills that allow you to explain complex topics in simple ways. You are able to clearly get your point across and get all stakeholders aligned on a common goal.
You’re Analytical and Solutions-oriented.
You have strong analytical skills and take a data-driven approach to problem-solving. You have sharp attention to detail and can spot inefficiencies in strategies and find creative solutions based on your analysis.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service you’ll deliver:
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time to a questionnaire, a Culture Index Applicant Survey, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
My Amazon Guy
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
Lead Affiliate Manager for a Digital Content Company
We are looking to hire a motivated, Affiliate Manager who can confidently build and manage strategic partnerships with affiliates.
- Health Secret
Hiring inUnited States
Posted1 hour ago
Salary$60,000-$80,000 / monthFull Time
Paid Search Strategist for a Digital Marketing Agency
The role is responsible for spotting and creating opportunities to drive up traffic, generate leads and build revenue for clients
Hiring inUnited States
Posted1 week ago
Salary$60,000 - $70,000 / yearFull Time
B2C Content Writer for a Digital Marketing Agency
The primary focus of this role is to write content for NUOPTIMA’s SEO clients who are operating under the B2C business model.
- Nuoptima Limited
Hiring inCentral America, Europe, Latin America, North America
Posted2 weeks ago
Salary$1,500 - $ 2500/ monthFull Time