Hello, Klaviyo Technicians!
My name is Mark, founder of MVR Digital.
About the role:
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our team as a Klaviyo Technician. In this role, you will be responsible for setting up and configuring flows and campaigns in Klaviyo for our clients. The perfect candidate is detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy and quality with previous experience in setting up and optimizing email flows and campaigns within the Klaviyo platform.
Initially, this role will be part-time and paid on an hourly basis, but there is potential for it to evolve into a full-time position for the ideal candidate.
We are looking for someone who can work within the US time zone (MST) or have overlapping hours.
- Set up and configure flows and campaigns in Klaviyo for our clients’ email marketing initiatives, with a deep understanding of the Shopify <> Klaviyo relationship.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop effective strategies for email marketing campaigns ensuring seamless integration with Shopify.
- Conduct A/B testing and analyze campaign performance to optimize email engagement and conversion rates.
- Monitor and report on key metrics, such as open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in email marketing and automation including SMS and email advertising, to consistently deliver cutting-edge solutions.
- Provide recommendations for improving clients’ email marketing strategies based on data analysis, while also considering the integration of SMS and email advertising for comprehensive outreach.
- Ensure compliance with email marketing regulations and best practices.
- Proven experience as a Klaviyo Technician or in a similar role, with a strong understanding of SMS and email advertising best practices and strategies.
- Deep understanding of Shopify <> Klaviyo relationship
- Proficiency in setting up and configuring flows and campaigns in Klaviyo.
- Knows how to use profile property variables and customizations
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data to drive decision-making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with the ecommerce industry is a plus.
- Work with a fully remote team
- Completely remote and flexible schedule
- Location independence
- Working with exciting businesses and projects
If this sounds interesting to you please proceed with your application.
Kindly be advised that the recruitment process is being managed by SellerPlex. For any further details or inquiries, kindly reach out to the SellerPlex recruitment team, as they oversee all our hiring procedures.