Hello, Head of Talents!
My name is Karolis and I am the CEO at Malaberg Ltd – We build and scale brands across multiple sectors including health, beauty, and pet care. Driving excellence at every stage from idea to manufacturing and advertising. Our brands are active and responsive. Designed to enhance the lives of millions of people right now.
Malaberg’s mission is to develop and grow each of our brands with respect to their unique value propositions. Going the extra mile to create, produce, and market category-leading brands.
We are looking to hire a motivated Head of Talent Acquisition who has the ability to work independently and execute without micromanagement, but also ambitious enough to run their own team. Somebody who has proven HR abilities and is not afraid to try and test new strategies. And finally, somebody who has a really good eye for talent and can very accurately assess candidates.
This is a full-time, hybrid position (majority remote).
We are looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent English communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
- Has over 5+ years of experience in HR/recruitment
- Has at least 3+ years of experience in a Leadership HR/Recruitment position
- Has at least 2+ years of experience recruiting and/or working within the consumer brand/ecommerce space (preferably D2C)
- Experience in recruiting C-level and Junior role
- Experience building out an HR/recruitment team
- Strong project management skills (you thrive on building and automating systems/processes)
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Hiring. As a rapidly growing company adding new employees each month you will need to systematize hiring and onboarding new employees. For this you will need to be able to identify, screen and acquire A-players from junior to executive roles.
- HR Operations. You’ll be responsible for keeping employee records up to date, pay review letters, issuing contracts, on/off boarding employees, and pre-hire checks. You’ll also be responsible for keeping our HR System, BreathHR up to date – constantly looking for ways to be more efficient and automate. With time, build out, lead and manage your own team.
- Performance management. You will provide the company with advice and guidance on performance reviews. Spotting development needs and supporting managers. You’ll provide the department heads with insights and data around performance and look for ways to boost performance for all employees.
- Enhance company culture with recognition, events, initiatives and new programmes.
- Provide senior management with reporting and analysis on employees. You will need to run reports to calculate attrition, tenure length, headcount tracking, recruitment timelines, and give suggestions to how they can be improved.
- Build out and optimize on the organizational structure across the portfolio of businesses within the organization.
- Build out strategic plans around hiring top talent on all levels
- Ensure effective employee and professional development, performance management, and retention.
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, and professional development plan.
- Work in a hybrid environment
- The freedom and autonomy of your own schedule – with some mandatory overlapping hours
- Salary growth and bonuses
- Freedom to improve and create processes as well as build a team
- 29 + Bank holidays
- Dedicated budgets for external trainings (no cap)
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re a Detailed-Oriented Problem Solver.
You have strong analytical skills and a detailed approach to problem-solving. You have sharp attention to detail and can spot inefficiencies in strategies and find creative solutions based on your analysis and observations.
You’re an Excellent Communicator
You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills that allow you to explain complex topics in simple ways. You are able to clearly get your point across and get all stakeholders and teams aligned on a common goal.
You’re a Self-Starter.
We’re looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. You are self-directed, self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand. You have the ability to motivate yourself and also motivate a team in a positive way to get the results.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of a few of the exciting brands you’ll be involved with:
Our hiring process is made up of five parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time to a questionnaire(5mins), a video (5-10 mins), and three 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!