Hello, Inboxing Experts!
My name is Michael and I am the CEO at Loop7 Media – a place that fosters creativity and celebrates new ideas. We are a smart and thoughtful team that cares about creating elite email marketing services for our clients and gives employees the autonomy to think bigger and bolder. You’d be working with a closely-knit team of industry experts who value professional development and collaboration.
We are looking to hire a motivated Inboxing Expert who has the deep technical experience and has fixed myriad issues on different email lists over time. Our team is looking for someone who can step up as a collaborator and partner and teach our organization new creative inboxing techniques, contributing ideas that our team hasn’t thought of before. We are looking for someone whose expertise the team can rely on. The ideal candidate will take the reins and lead the company in regard to email delivery best practices.
This is a full-time remote role.
We are looking for an Inboxing Expert specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent Native communication skills.
- Has at least 5+ years of experience in email marketing specifically managing inboxes specifically in the direct response world (monetization focus)
- Has experience managing email lists and inbox placement in a sustainable way
- Has experience developing and implementing deliverability tricks and best practices to make sure that emails hit the inbox.
- Has experience maintaining domain and IP reputation.
- Has email marketing experience in the direct response space
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Overseeing all of the client email lists and ensuring that the revenue for the company’s email lists remains steady and growing.
- Ensuring that the advertising campaigns that we send on behalf of our clients land in the inbox.
- Monitoring all the email lists on a day-to-day basis and triaging issues making sure that all inboxing issues are rectified, and keeping the team in the loop on how lists are performing
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of plans on how to fix inboxing.
- Monitoring email list and open rate KPIs and adjusting priorities as needed to support monthly revenue targets
- Generous PTO / Vacation days
- Company based in Baltimore but the position is fully remote
- Quarterly company trips
- Competitive salary and benefits package including a 401k plan
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re Analytical and Data-Driven.
You pride yourself in being constantly up to date on current email and digital marketing trends making it easy for you to plan, forecast, adjust, and adapt as may be needed. Your razor-sharp analysis of what works and what doesn’t, helps you adapt to the ever-changing messaging needs on social media.
You’re Super Organized.
You are organized enough to make sure that you’re on top of everything. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, sales-based role, where your time is your most valuable asset.
You’re an Analytical and Detailed-Oriented Problem Solver.
You have strong analytical skills and a detailed approach to problem-solving. You have sharp attention to detail and can spot inefficiencies in strategies and find creative solutions based on your analysis and observations.
What we do:
Please visit our website to get a good understanding of our services:
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
Campaign Manager for an SEO Advertising Agency
The role is responsible for developing, implementing, managing, and improving paid media strategies and campaigns for clients.
- Search Engine People
Posted9 hours ago
Salary65K- 75K annually CAD based on experienceFull Time
Social Media Coordinator for a Health and Beauty Company
We are looking for a motivated Social Media Coordinator that can bring their extensive background and knowledge in social media and use that to increase awareness about our innovative hair growth products.
- Freedom Laser Therapy
Hiring inLatin America
Posted3 days ago
Salary$1500 - $3000 / monthFull Time
Brand Director for a D2C Consumer Brand Company
We are looking to hire a motivated, Brand Director who understands the culture, market, and pulse of consumer work.
Hiring inUnited Kingdom
Posted3 weeks ago
Salary£60,000 - £75,000 / year (gross)Full Time