Hello, Sales Representatives!
My name is Morgan and I am the Co-founder of Jolly SEO – a company that paved the way in the marketing community for journalist-based outreach and link-building. We were one of the first marketing companies out there to begin offering this as a productized service. Most clients come to us for SEO purposes, but we have a few new services to our offering and are looking for a Sales Representative to manage and grow our brand’s revenue and leads.
We are looking to hire a motivated Sales Representative who can confidently speak with authority about SEO and link building with business owners, SEOs, and marketers. We need an experienced sales representative who not only closes the calls our marketing manager brings in but also proactively conducts outreach to generate new & revive old leads. Finally, we’d like you to leverage your sales expertise to update existing processes & resources.
This is a part-time remote role (5-10 hours/week).
We are looking for a Sales Representative specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent in English and have excellent email copy/communication skills.
- Must have 4+ years of sales representative experience.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in the SEO/digital marketing space. This can include actual SEO marketing, or working in sales for SEO Agencies
- Must be able to take calls 9-6 EST USA time.
- Has experience with managing sales funnels, leads, and client prospects
- Has experience with growing revenues and hitting sales targets
- Has experience creating and setting sales KPIs and SOPs
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Scheduling and coordinating calls with leads.
- Picking up mid to end-of-funnel leads and being able to get them to book a call.
- Closing deals & maintaining relationships with closed deals.
- Coordinating with the operations team to set up new clients for success.
- Creating and improving existing sales resources.
- Creating videos and SOPs for other team members.
- Assisting & coordinating with the marketing team.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible working schedule
- Remote team
- Potential upward role mobility opportunities
- Paid training
- Networking with top tier SEO/marketing professionals
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re an excellent sales communicator
We do not expect you to change our customers’ minds or be a pushy sleazy sales type. You communicate information effectively while casting our clients in a favorable light. You are able to clearly get your point across and get all stakeholders aligned on a common goal.
You’re an Analytical and Detailed-Oriented Problem Solver.
You have strong analytical skills and a detailed approach to problem-solving. You have sharp attention to detail and can spot inefficiencies in strategies and find creative solutions based on your analysis and observations.
You’re a Self-Starter.
We’re looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. Ideally, you are self-directed, self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand. You have the ability to motivate yourself and be part of a motivated team in a positive way to get the results.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service we deliver:
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
Lead Generation Specialist for a Recruitment Agency
We are looking to hire a motivated Lead Generation Specialist who can confidently speak about Recruitment with business owners.
Hiring inEurope, Philippines
Posted3 weeks ago
SalaryCommission BasedPart Time
Sr. Business Development Representative for a Growth Consulting Firm
The role is responsible for owning sales outside of the founders
- Conversion Advocates
Hiring inCentral America, Latin America, North America
Posted3 weeks ago
SalaryOTE $90,000-110,000+ ($60,000-80,000 base salary + uncapped commission)Full Time
Senior Account Executive for a Digital Marketing Agency
We are looking to hire a motivated, Senior Account Executive to sell a top-tier solution with incredible results to prospects.
Hiring inNorth America
Posted2 months ago