Hello, HR & Recruitment Experts!
My name is Noor and I am the COO at Impact School – We work with entrepreneurs to scale their businesses and make a positive impact on the clients they serve. Our goal when we work with any of our clients is to help them build the biggest, most profitable business that they possibly can – and by extension help them have a larger impact on their clients and the world around them. We are a company that is all about growth and impact. With this in mind, we are looking for a highly proactive and stellar HR & Recruitment Officer who can help us put together, build and effectively nurture and grow members of that A+ team who will be the keys not only to our company but also our clients’ success. If you have that eagle eye for talent and take pride and delight in training and growing companies and teams, then this may be the job for you.
This is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for an HR & Recruitment Officer specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent English communication skills
- Has at least 3+ years of experience in an HR role
- Has over 2 years of experience in Recruitment (you’ve personally sourced, vetted, and interviewed candidates)
- Has at least 2+ years of experience working within the Coaching or staffing industry
- Has experience with HR functions (recruitment, employee relations, compensation and benefits, and training and development)
- Experience in end-to-end selecting and recruiting from Junior to Senior roles
- Experience handling a heavy volume of candidates and CVs in a fast-paced environment
- Experience building an ATS and candidate pipeline (on your own)
- Strong project management skills (you thrive on building and automating systems/processes)
- Someone who has built a lot of network of people that they can tap into to find future hires for the company
- Needs to be proactive and a fast learner as we are constantly moving and moving quickly too
- Need to be able to represent the company to the highest standard
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- In charge of the end-to-end cycle of selection and recruitment for the company (identify, screen, and acquire A-players from junior to executive roles)
- Designing and implementing new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Managing and discussing payrolls and salary/pay with the team
- Conducting and implementing quarterly reviews and performance appraisal systems for team members
- Creating and maintaining a database/ATS for incoming potential hires
- Bridging management and employee relations: diffusing any HR-related issues with team members
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Completely remote
- Paid holidays
- Potential to grow a team and move into a leadership role
- Consistent support from team members. We pride ourselves on working WITH each other and giving as much support as is asked.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re a Detailed-Oriented Problem Solver.
You have strong analytical skills and a detailed approach to problem-solving. You have sharp attention to detail and can spot inefficiencies in strategies and find creative solutions based on your analysis and observations.
You’re an Excellent Communicator.
You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills that allow you to explain complex topics in simple ways. You are able to clearly get your point across and get all stakeholders and teams aligned on a common goal.
You’re a Self-Starter.
We’re looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. You are self-directed, and self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand. You have the ability to motivate yourself and also motivate a team in a positive way to get results.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of a few of the exciting brands you’ll be involved with:
Our hiring process is made up of five parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time to a questionnaire, a video, two 1-on-1 interviews, and a test project.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!