Hello, Product Operation Leaders!
My name is Daniel Javor and I am the Co-Founder at Financial Match – a leading national business advisory practice that thrives on creating meaningful relationships with businesses. FM assists clients by assessing their business and analyzing potential tax credit opportunities that may be a fit for the business. Financial Match is not an accounting firm but works with a network of professional CPAs to help businesses streamline their efforts in applying for credits.
Our ideal candidate is a perfectionist with a keen 360 degrees of attention to detail who can make sure that things that need to happen, do happen where and when they should. Strategic, goal-oriented, and innovative, this Head of Product Operations leader has the discipline to be the cool decisive head in a demanding environment coupled with the drive and leadership required to ensure that all cogs are working perfectly within the team machinery.
This is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for a Head of Product Operations specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Has at least 5+ years experience in Operations executive/ leadership positions
- Has 3+ years of team management experience
- Track record of building, leading, and managing operations teams and have delivered high-impact projects in short timelines
- Has the ability to develop and enhance effective agency operational ideas, systems, metrics, and processes
- Strong Project Management skills: defining complete action plans and adjustments, analyzing data for performance and project management improvements, and optimizing project flows
- Ability to work in a demanding environment and to balance several clients’ needs simultaneously
- Can maintain culture
- Strong analytical, managerial, communication, and leadership skills
Nice to have:
- Project management certificates
- Financial background
- Business or finance-related degree
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Collaborating with the CPO in setting and driving organizational vision and operational strategy
- Working with the CPO to operationalize and scale the business through systems thinking and design; progress measurement and project management.
- Designing and implementing actionable innovative ideas and business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CPO
- Developing and streamlining Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and policies that promote company culture and vision
- Monitoring operations performance with OKR/KPI tracking and establishing corrective measures as needed; preparing detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Directly overseeing the company’s day-to-day operations in the service production department (Accounts, data and reporting, Recruiting, Compliance, Product process)
- Working with Accountants managing and loading the balance the company deals and distributing among CPAs
- Working with the compliance team in producing compliance checklists and compliance reports including data reports
- Identifying and analyzing issues and gaps within the organization; planning and implementing improvements
- Ensuring effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
- Fully remote or flex hours available
- Sick, vacation, and holiday leaves
- Co-working space membership within the employee’s area
- Gym membership within the employee’s area
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re a Great Leader.Built on integrity and honesty, you build the best teams, you’re someone the whole team looks up to as a leader & coach. You bring your whole personality to work and are willing to engage on a personal level. You put your whole heart into your work and uplift those around you.
You thrive in ambiguity and can be autonomous in determining solutions. You are a creative thinker who can innovate and ideate a clear vision.
You’re an Analytical Problem Solver.
You have strong analytical skills and take a data-driven approach to problem-solving. You have sharp attention to detail and can spot inefficiencies in strategies and find creative solutions based on your analysis.
You’re highly Organized.You are organized enough to ensure you’re on top of your own goals and responsibilities. You bring your whole personality to work and are willing to engage on a personal level. You put your whole heart into your work and uplift those around you.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service you’ll deliver:
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, a questionnaire (5 mins), a video (5-6 mins), and two-three 1-on-1 interviews (30-90 mins each), and an assignment.