Hello, eCommerce Paid Media Specialists!
We are Emplicit – a premier Amazon digital agency that’s focused on our client’s success by fueling their growth based on the 4 pillars of success: Content, Advertising, Strategy, and Logistics. We help ecommerce brands reach their maximum potential by delivering highly-specialized channel expertise tailored to their unique needs.
We are looking to hire a motivated, eCommerce Paid Media Specialist who can oversee campaigns on behalf of our clients with a high degree of autonomy. The ideal candidate will be building strategies and managing media across a range of digital marketing channels, and tracking responses and reporting success to clients. You must be a professional marketer who is smart, organized, creative, dynamic and bursting with ideas to test out.
This is a full-time remote role.
We are looking for a eCommerce Paid Media Specialist specifically with these requirements:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a multi-client, digital agency environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in digital marketing.
- An understanding of agency services, professional services, and a business acumen.
- Current certification in Google Ads and Amazon Ads required, with Google Analytics certification is a bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team to generate new ideas and optimize existing marketing.
- Project Management software experience (ClickUp, Asana, Clarizen, PSA, etc.).
- Ability to remain energetic, responsive, and enthusiastic in a remote work environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience collaborating with remote team members.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Research competitive landscape and keywords, and provide actionable strategic recommendations for client marketing plans.
- Create campaigns across Google Ads (search, shopping, display, YouTube, etc.) and Amazon (on and off amazon.com Amazon-owned channels) to optimize client media spend and maximize returns.
- Manage your media spend across your accounts to ensure you are working within approved budgets and/or ROI parameters.
- Troubleshoot issues and proactively create solutions.
- Partner with the content team on campaigns which require designs and copywriting.
- Create monthly reports and present your results and ideas to our clients.
- Continue to maintain knowledge of best practices across your core marketing channels and present strategic viewpoints based on any changes to the media landscape.
- Work closely with the Account Manager to ensure work is delivered on-time and within budget.
- Flextime + All positions are 100% Work from Home
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance with low employee contributions
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Holidays
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re Solutions and Goal-Oriented.
You thrive in ambiguity and can be autonomous in determining solutions. You are a creative thinker who can innovate and ideate a clear vision to achieve your company’s goals.
You’re Motivated and a Self-Starter.
We’re looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. Ideally, you are self-directed, self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand. You can motivate yourself and motivate a team in a positive way to get the results.
You’re Creative and Strategic.
You can be creative at the same time be strategic in your quest for a solution to a problem. You are willing to try new innovative things and be flexible in your work until you find the answer you have been looking for.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service you’ll deliver:
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!