Hello Klaviyo email marketing experts,!
My name is Daniel and I am the CEO of Email Composed – an email marketing agency on a mission to help eCommerce brands grow and have a positive impact on their customers and the world. The brands we work with, love the emails we create and the results we’re achieving. We’re a team of experts who are friendly, fun to work with, and strive to be the best at what we do!
We are looking to hire a Senior Klaviyo Email Strategist who can confidently take our email marketing service to the next level! We need someone who is very creative, strategic, and analytical when it comes to email strategies for our clients as well as being responsible for improving the profitability of flows and campaigns.
This is a Full-Time remote position with the potential to develop into a leadership position.
We are looking for a Senior Klaviyo Email Strategist specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years working with Klaviyo in a marketing agency.
- Experienced in strategizing and building advanced flows, creating monthly campaign calendars, advanced segmentation, SMS, deliverability, and analyzing performance.
- You’re passionate about coming up with new email strategies, thinking outside the box, and split-testing to discover what works and how to improve the profitability and effectiveness of flows and campaigns.
- Extremely high attention to detail – ensuring emails and tech setups are free of errors and performing as intended.
- Proactive with a strong sense of initiative and leadership, and can work with minimal supervision.
Nice to have:
- Some experience as a team leader / in a leadership role (doesn’t have to be in the digital marketing space).
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to)
- Lead the email marketing strategy for new and existing clients: decide on flows and campaigns that ensure hard-hitting results for our clients’ long-term success
- Test out your ideas for increasing conversion by planning and performing split tests
- Provide advanced Klaviyo/Email Marketing expertise for the team, including support for the agency’s internal purposes such as team training and content creation.
- Work alongside the Client Account Manager (project manager) to onboard new clients and keep track of account performance
- Prepare briefs for copywriters and designers
- Act as the technical aid for the team, working on implementing and maintaining flows, migrating to Klaviyo from other platforms, monitoring deliverability, and helping clients with tech issues related to emails, SMS, or integrations
- Strategize and create segments
- Build pop-ups for clients using Klaviyo/Optinmonster/Justuno
- Strategize, create and run SMS campaigns and flows
- Review all accounts on a weekly basis to ensure everything is working properly
- Create and maintain SOPs and Playbook entries for all of your responsibilities, as well as provide input for other team members on building and improving their processes.
- Work remotely from home or anywhere in the world.
- Paid training – achieve top expert level and skills.
- Fast track your career – this role can easily develop into a leadership position within the company.
- Fast-growing company.
- Flexible schedule.
- Learn from the best.
- Unlimited vacation time.
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re Analytical and Detail-Oriented. Capable of analyzing requirements, and planning & executing tasks with extreme attention to detail. You’re obsessed with metrics and understanding what are the key drivers of metrics.
You’re an Excellent Communicator.
You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills that allow you to explain complex topics in simple ways. You are able to clearly get your point across and get all stakeholders aligned on a common goal.
You’re an Organized Self-Starter.You are organized enough to make sure that you’re on top of your own goals and responsibilities and someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. You thrive on taking initiative and have the ability to motivate yourself and also motivate a team in a positive way to get the results.