Hello, Operations Experts!
My name is Dylan and I am the CEO at Dylan Jahraus: Multi-Six Figure Etsy Blueprint – Our company teaches Etsy Sellers how to scale their businesses to multi-six figures using proven e-commerce strategies. Our clients come to us at various stages of their business. We provide them the education needed to help them scale through our course and coaching programs.
We are looking to hire a motivated, Chief Operating Officer who will be the founder’s right-hand. You’ll be responsible for harmoniously uniting critical functions of a business and creating focus, accountability, and alignment. You’ll run and manage the various tasks within a business to free the CEO’s time up to work on the growth strategy of the business.
This is a full-time remote position.
We are looking for a Chief Operating Officer specifically with these requirements:
- Has at least 3+ years experience in Operations executive/ leadership positions
- Has at least 2+ years of experience working in the Ecommerce industry
- Experience scaling a coaching/e-learning business from $10M to $30M+
- Has experience with CRMs and integrating CRMs
- Has the ability to develop and enhance effective agency operational systems, metrics, and processes
- Track record of building, leading, and managing operations teams and have delivered high impact projects in short timelines
- Excellent people management skills including resolving conflict, coaching and developing others, promoting teamwork, and performance management.
- Excellent Communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Has experience with sales and marketing especially with paid ads
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Collaborates with the CEO in setting and executing business plans, organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs
- Directly overseeing the company’s day to day operations (service delivery), HR, project management, and accounting/finance functions and employee productivity
- KPI and goal setting: digesting big ideas and creating a workable way in which to implement them
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and policies that promote company culture and vision
- Managing projects and processes from start to finish and identifying the players necessary at each phase of a project
- Providing regular updates to key players throughout a project including Sales, Marketing, Content, Customer Success, etc.
- Managing the work of all contributors and tying it all together
- Ensures effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
- Work from home
- Health insurance
- Flexible time off
- Grow alongside a fast scaling company
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re a Self-Starter.
We’re looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. Ideally, you are self-directed, self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand. You have the ability to motivate yourself and also motivate a team in a positive way to get great results.
You’re an Analytical and Detailed-Oriented Problem Solver.
You have strong analytical skills and a detailed approach to problem-solving. You have sharp attention to detail and can spot inefficiencies in strategies and find creative solutions based on your analysis and observations.
You’re Highly Organized.You are organized enough to make sure that you’re on top of your own goals and responsibilities as well as others. You bring your whole personality to work and are willing to engage on a personal level. You put your whole heart into your work and uplift those around you.
You’re an Excellent Communicator.
You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills that allow you to explain complex topics in simple ways. You are able to clearly get your point across and get all stakeholders aligned on a common goal.
What We Do:
Please visit our website to get a good understanding of our services: https://dylanjahraus.com/
Our hiring process is made up of five parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, two 1-on-1 interviews and a test project.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!