Hello, Web Content Managers!
My name is Gina and I am the CEO at Digital Science Press, LLC – Digital Science Press, LLC delivers on the need for high-quality, independent, genitourinary education consistent with our mission to further improve the health of patients globally. Our objective is to translate the understanding of complex science into the context of daily clinical practice. We create accessibility to research and researchers by sharing knowledge that assists their medical colleagues in staying up-to-date on the developments that impact clinical practice.
We are looking to hire a motivated and creative Web Content Manager who can be responsible for improving and maintaining the content of our website to translate complex science into the context of daily clinical practice. Someone who has the ability to meet tight deadlines, using strong multitasking and organizational skills, and at the same time is creative with his/her work.
This is a full-time, remote position.
We are looking for a Web Content Manager specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a science-related field, marketing, or related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience as a digital content manager or similar role
- 2+ years of technical knowledge of basic HTML
- Practical knowledge of Photoshop or similar image editor
- Experience with healthcare and/or pharmaceutical content management
- Ability to read and understand medical writing
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for organizing and publishing digital content aligned to the business strategy
- Accountable for meeting web content and publication deadlines to meet business obligations
- Reading, editing, and interpreting medical discussion transcripts
- Reviewing and editing web pages in a content management system (e.g. JOOMLA)
- Collaborating with the Marketing Director to identify process issues, discuss statuses, or review content
- Categorizing and optimizing online content for maximum visibility
- Medical w/ FSA option
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Vacations/ Holidays: 10 holidays (8 holidays, 2 floaters), 15 days PTO in first 36 mos. 17.5 days after 36
- months of employment
- Leave: STD, LTD, and Parental Leave
- Growth benefits through applicable training
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re Highly Organized.
You are organized enough to make sure that you’re on top of your own goals and responsibilities. You bring your whole personality to work and are willing to engage on a personal level. You put your whole heart into your work and uplift those around you.
You’re an Analytical and Detailed-Oriented Problem Solver.
You have strong analytical skills and a detailed approach to problem-solving. You have sharp attention to detail and can spot inefficiencies in strategies and find creative solutions based on your analysis and observations.
You’re a Self-Starter.
We’re looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. Ideally, you are self-directed, self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand. You have the ability to motivate yourself and also motivate a team in a positive way to get the results.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of the service you’ll deliver:
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time to a questionnaire(5mins), a video (5-10 mins) , and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!