Hello HR Professionals!
My name is Sam and I am the CEO atDeGen Labs Limited, a holding company that runs a successful portfolio of exceptional brands. To support these brands, we’ve grown out of an in-house Marketing Agency and Systems Optimization team. Our team operates like a high-level professional sports team that truly values personal and professional development. We are extremely passionate and challenge-driven to grow our portfolio and achieve massive goals in our industries.
We are looking to hire a motivated Chief of Staff with experience confidently building out strategic organizational structures, implementing on hiring, and leveling up an exceptional team. This member will be supporting the team with the learning and development of the individuals in our organization. Someone who has great recruitment and communications skills in retaining top performers!
This is a full-time, hybrid position (majority remote).
We are looking for a Chief of Staff specifically with these requirements:
- Excellent English communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
- Has over 5+ years of experience in HR/recruitment
- Has at least 3+ years of experience in a Leadership HR/Recruitment position
- Has at least 2+ years of experience recruiting and/or working within the digital marketing space
- Experience being involved in the learning and development of internal staff (building out a development plan for team members)
- Experience forecasting and building out team organization structures within different business models
- Experience building out an HR/recruitment team (that was led directly by you)
- Highly detail-oriented
- Strong project management skills (you thrive on building and automating systems/processes)
- Excellent communication and mediation skills
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Build out and optimize on the organizational structure across the portfolio of businesses within the organization.
- Build out strategic plans around hiring top talent both within Romania and internationally.
- Ensure effective employee and professional development, performance management, and retention.
- Develop and track metrics to provide ongoing insight to the owner on items such as staff productivity, revenue/staff capacity projections, etc., and report progress to goals monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, and professional development plan.
- With time, build out, lead and manage your own team.
- Work in a hybrid environment – work remotely, while still having the opportunity to brainstorm with your executive team in person on a weekly basis.
- The freedom and autonomy of your own schedule – we only require you to be present for morning stand-up calls.
- Work on the organization structure and hiring out for a portfolio of companies
- Unlimited holiday and time off
- You can choose to be registered as a full-time employee or full-time contractor (details will be discussed during the interview process)
- Salary growth and bonuses opportunity to earn over 6 figures a year
- Stock options
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re a Detailed-Oriented Problem Solver.
You have strong analytical skills and a detailed approach to problem-solving. You have sharp attention to detail and can spot inefficiencies in strategies and find creative solutions based on your analysis and observations.
You’re an Excellent Communicator
You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills that allow you to explain complex topics in simple ways. You are able to clearly get your point across and get all stakeholders and teams aligned on a common goal.
You’re a Self-Starter.
We’re looking for someone who gets the job done and delivers on time. You are self-directed, self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand. You have the ability to motivate yourself and also motivate a team in a positive way to get the results.
What we do:
Please check us out to get an understanding of a few of the exciting brands you’ll be involved with:
Our hiring process is made up of five parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time to a questionnaire(5mins), a video (5-10 mins), and three 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!