Hello M&A Business Development Analysts!
My name is Nate Ginsburg and I am a serial entrepreneur. I’m the owner of Centurica, founder of SellerPlex, and partner in a handful of other online businesses. To learn more about me (and get an idea about my values and whether we synergize with each other), please have a look at my personal website and social media channels.
About the role:
We are looking for an M&A Business Development Analyst who will be responsible for engaging in conversations with entrepreneurs and PE firms actively searching for M&A deals. The primary duty is to initiate and develop these discussions into buyer engagements as they sign LOIs and proceed with the due diligence process. Additionally, you will be required to initiate new conversations through targeted outreach to qualified prospects.
Being successful in this role requires an understanding of the people-driven and highly relationship-dependent M&A process. You should act as a trusted advisor to clients before, during, and after the transaction. The ideal candidate should be ambitious, motivated, and curious with excellent communication and people skills to lead and influence others.
We need someone who can work in EST / CST / PST time zones (US time).
- Respond to inbound leads from M&A buyers
- Own, nurture and manage a pipeline of active deals
- Work with the execution team to scope engagements and create proposals
- Maintain and update interactions in our CRM
- Targeted outreach to prospective clients
- Exceed monthly targets and be a revenue leader
- 2+ years of sales and business development experience
- Keen understanding and experience with digital business models (Ecommerce, SaaS, FBA etc)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Outstanding ability to influence and lead conversation
- Curiosity and willingness to learn about M&A and due diligence
- Work with a fully remote team
- Completely remote and flexible schedule
- Location independence
- Working with exciting businesses and projects
I am looking for someone who is detail-oriented, takes initiative, experienced and invested in his job. We are a high performing team that takes great pride in our work. So please only apply if you want to be a part of a high performing culture.
If this sounds interesting to you please proceed with the application.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
Supply Chain Manager For an Ecommerce Brand
We are looking to hire a motivated Supply Chain Manager who can be responsible for all supply chain management and logistics duties including booking and shipping methods, and the overall 3PL processes.
- CGK Unlimited
Posted1 week ago
Salary$20,000 - $25,000 / yearFull Time
Operations Manager for a Construction Consulting Business
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Operations Manager who is ready to dive into the dynamic and ever-changing start-up environment.
- The Contractor Consultants
Hiring inUnited States
Posted1 month ago
Salary$70,000 - $100,000/year (plus shared profit incentive and potential equity)Full Time
Chief Operating Officer for a Dropshipping Company
We are looking to hire a highly experienced, quick-on-their-feet Chief Operating Officer with an exceptional gift for creating order out of chaos and mapping out systems and processes that are both agile and responsive to the fast-paced growth and industry
- Seth Media AS
Posted1 month ago
Salary8,000 - 15,000/ monthFull Time