Hello, Phone Recruiters!
My name is Chris and I am the CEO at Big Easy Recruiting – an Independent Recruiting Company, specializing in hiring Truck Drivers in the US for major Logistics clients. We are a small, dynamic, growing team running profitable operations from day one. You will work alongside with, and be trained by the founder and division manager. There is tremendous room for growth on a company level, on a personal financial level, and with regards to influencing and helping create our systems and processes. We are a high volume, fast-paced business.
We are looking to hire a motivated, fast-learning Phone Recruiter who has experience confidently working with and selling to customers via phone, as well as great personal organization and time management skills. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, sales based role. Ability to self-prioritize tasks, and quickly assess which tasks to prioritize as new information becomes available. A confident decision maker. Motivated by commissions and upward financial mobility.
This is a Full-Time Remote position.
We are looking for a Phone Recruiter specifically with these requirements:
- Native English Speaker, or close to a native speaker, preferably with an American accent
- Experience in phone-based sales, recruitment, and/or phone-based customer support
- Ability to interview, assess, and pitch the best options quickly
- Ability to learn the company’s processes, and then make them your own
- Ability to create and refine efficient systems of doing things, both on a personal and company wide level
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly
- Comfortable working in US time zones
- Can commit to a fixed set of schedule of 8am to 5pm, US Business hours with 1 hour break (Monday to Friday)
- Reliable high-speed internet
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Confident decision maker
- Motivated by commissions and upward financial mobility
Nice to have:
- Knowledgeable with advertising strategies and leads
- Experience with phone-based customer support
- Experience with recruitment processes
Your responsibility will include (but not be limited to):
- Recruiting/sales calls or phone-based support
- Customer support and follow up (email, text messaging applicants as needed, and phone call reminders to our truck drivers)
- Handling company systems and working within the company’s practices (CRM, task management software, phone/email/SMS systems, advertising systems, and internal communication systems)
- Setting your daily advertising strategy, creating and posting job ads, writing simple ad copy based on our templates, allocating your advertising budget and other company resources.
- Provide feedback as to what you see working and not working, and help shape our company processes and strategies
- Possibility to move into a management/decision-making role as the company grows
- Huge potential for upward mobility
- Commission-based role
- Paid training salary
- You will train under the best of the best in terms of experience in our industry.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, action packed sales environment
This Position Is Perfect For You If…
You’re a Fast Learner.
You won’t be expected to know everything from the start, but you’ll need to be motivated and quick to learn new information.
You’re Super Organized.
You are organized enough to make sure that you’re on top of everything. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, sales-based role, where your time is your most valuable asset.
You’re Passionate About Sales/Recruitment.
You have the ability to guide your applicants through the whole recruitment process. Communicate all the job information effectively while casting our clients in a favorable light.
Our hiring process is made up of four parts, so please be aware that you will need to dedicate time for a questionnaire, a video, and two 1-on-1 interviews.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!